"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ron D. “King” Simpson, 50, of Bangor, Wisc., died suddenly September 20, 2003, at his home.
He was born July 23, 1953, in La Crosse to Darrel and Arlene (Streeck) Simpson. On Sept. 19, 1981, he married Connie Johnson in Minnesota, and they just celebrated their 22nd wedding anniversary. Ron graduated from Bangor High School in 1971. He worked at Webster Industries in Bangor for 20 years and was presently employed by Coulee Region Enterprises, also in Bangor. Ron was a veteran, having served with the U.S. Army for six years. He was a member of Anderson-Good American Legion Post 40 of Bangor. He also was a member of the Bangor Fire Department. Survivors include his wife, Connie; his mother, Arlene Simpson of Bangor; three sisters, Laurie (Ed) Solberg of Sparta, Wis., Lynette (Jeffrey) Ikert and Joanie (Darrell) Wilcox, both of Bangor; father and mother-in-law Carmen and Phyllis Johnson; brother-in-law Steve Johnson; and sister-in-law Fay (Ross) Himlie of Rushford; and nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his father. Funeral services were September 25, 2003 at First Presbyterian Church, Bangor. The Rev. Louis Stoker officiated. Burial will be at a later date in Rockland Cemetery.