"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ron D. “King” Simpson, 50, of Bangor, Wisc., died suddenly September 20, 2003, at his home.
He was born July 23, 1953, in La Crosse to Darrel and Arlene (Streeck) Simpson. On Sept. 19, 1981, he married Connie Johnson in Minnesota, and they just celebrated their 22nd wedding anniversary. Ron graduated from Bangor High School in 1971. He worked at Webster Industries in Bangor for 20 years and was presently employed by Coulee Region Enterprises, also in Bangor. Ron was a veteran, having served with the U.S. Army for six years. He was a member of Anderson-Good American Legion Post 40 of Bangor. He also was a member of the Bangor Fire Department. Survivors include his wife, Connie; his mother, Arlene Simpson of Bangor; three sisters, Laurie (Ed) Solberg of Sparta, Wis., Lynette (Jeffrey) Ikert and Joanie (Darrell) Wilcox, both of Bangor; father and mother-in-law Carmen and Phyllis Johnson; brother-in-law Steve Johnson; and sister-in-law Fay (Ross) Himlie of Rushford; and nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his father. Funeral services were September 25, 2003 at First Presbyterian Church, Bangor. The Rev. Louis Stoker officiated. Burial will be at a later date in Rockland Cemetery.