"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:40:54, Feb 27th 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
- 2:59:54, Feb 27th 2015 - BIG ISSUE - One big issue is the terrible internet and cable - There are many people ... [Read More]
- 2:26:10, Feb 27th 2015 - Public Information - Anyone know who the city attorney is for Peterson? ... [Read More]
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Verna M. Reed, 68, of Brownsville, formerly of Fillmore County, died September 28, 2003 at her home.
Verna M. Vande Zande was born Aug. 21, 1935, in Forestville Township, Fillmore County. On Nov. 2, 1960, she married Kenneth Reed in Spring Valley. She was a member of Zion Evangelical Church in Brownsville and enjoyed cooking, sewing and gardening. Survivors include her husband; two sons, Perry (Alison) of Ponca City, Okla., and Brian of Brownsville; a daughter, Deb (Jeff) Lind of Houston; four granddaughters; a sister, Elenor (Mert) Schlick of Preston; and a brother, Duane Vande Zande of Preston. A memorial service for Verna M. Reed was October 1, 2003 at Schumacher-Kish Funeral Home in La Crosse, Wis., with the Rev. Brian Cuda of Zion Evangelical Church in Brownsville officiating.