"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Verna M. Reed, 68, of Brownsville, formerly of Fillmore County, died September 28, 2003 at her home.
Verna M. Vande Zande was born Aug. 21, 1935, in Forestville Township, Fillmore County. On Nov. 2, 1960, she married Kenneth Reed in Spring Valley. She was a member of Zion Evangelical Church in Brownsville and enjoyed cooking, sewing and gardening. Survivors include her husband; two sons, Perry (Alison) of Ponca City, Okla., and Brian of Brownsville; a daughter, Deb (Jeff) Lind of Houston; four granddaughters; a sister, Elenor (Mert) Schlick of Preston; and a brother, Duane Vande Zande of Preston. A memorial service for Verna M. Reed was October 1, 2003 at Schumacher-Kish Funeral Home in La Crosse, Wis., with the Rev. Brian Cuda of Zion Evangelical Church in Brownsville officiating.