"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
- 9:55:22, May 21st 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - You have said it very well. I, too, believe most of America is ... [Read More]
- 10:47:20, May 18th 2016 - Paul - You ask a legitimate question and one we as a country need to address with ot ... [Read More]
- 12:57:18, May 18th 2016 - Combat Veteran (Derek) - @ Paul: I agree with 100% with what you said there, asking ... [Read More]
- 10:52:23, May 17th 2016 - Paul - Obviously the commandment to love one another is not so straight forward. You ... [Read More]
- 2:59:13, May 17th 2016 - Andy OConnor - @SV Resident...I think you nailed the crux of the situation in a coupl ... [Read More]
- 2:16:26, May 17th 2016 - Corrupt - Amazes me what Wykoff continues to do. Guess who just got hired by the Cit ... [Read More]
- 11:34:56, May 16th 2016 - Paul Little - Derek, Refugees should be vetted properly, the process should take as ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Verna M. Reed, 68, of Brownsville, formerly of Fillmore County, died September 28, 2003 at her home.
Verna M. Vande Zande was born Aug. 21, 1935, in Forestville Township, Fillmore County. On Nov. 2, 1960, she married Kenneth Reed in Spring Valley. She was a member of Zion Evangelical Church in Brownsville and enjoyed cooking, sewing and gardening. Survivors include her husband; two sons, Perry (Alison) of Ponca City, Okla., and Brian of Brownsville; a daughter, Deb (Jeff) Lind of Houston; four granddaughters; a sister, Elenor (Mert) Schlick of Preston; and a brother, Duane Vande Zande of Preston. A memorial service for Verna M. Reed was October 1, 2003 at Schumacher-Kish Funeral Home in La Crosse, Wis., with the Rev. Brian Cuda of Zion Evangelical Church in Brownsville officiating.