"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:35:47, Sep 2nd 2014 - wtf - Because I can! At least I don't sit and argue with people like you do mister no ... [Read More]
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harlan ‘Vic’ Oviatt, 62, of Zimmerman, formerly of Wykoff, died September 28, 2003.
Before his retirement, he worked for Paper-Calminson. He served on the Zimmerman Park Board and Zimmerman Planning Commission, was active in Rails and Trails, and started Little League in Zimmerman. Survivors include his wife of 42 years, Pat; a daughter, Helen (Ken) Benson; a son, Phillip (Kelly); eight grandchildren; two brothers, Ronald (Mary) and Charles (Mary); and two sisters, Marge (Donald) Schrieber and Margaret Twite. The funeral for Harlan “Vic” Oviatt was October 2, 2003 at St. John Lutheran Church in Zimmerman, Minn. Burial was private.