"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ruth E. Egge, 86, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died September 18, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield. She lived at Sunrise Cottages assisted living in Rochester for a year before entering the care center two weeks ago.
Ruth E. Trulson was born April 11, 1917, in rural Fountain. On June 10, 1936, she married Stanley Egge at North Prairie Lutheran parsonage in rural Lanesboro. Her husband farmed and worked at IBM. He died July 25, 1997. Before moving to Chatfield in 1989, she had lived in rural Fountain, rural Chatfield and in Hopkins, Minn. Mrs. Egge was a member of Pilot Mound Lutheran Church and its ladies aid and circle. She had been active in 4-H and Farm Bureau. Survivors include a son, Donald (Joann) of Rochester; three daughters, Phyllis (Henry) Wilson and Sonja (Robert) Lindholm, both of Tucson, Ariz., and Donna (Glen) Leighton of rural Rochester; 11 grandchildren; and 16 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by three grandchildren, a brother and five sisters. The funeral for Ruth E. Egge was September 22, 2003 at Pilot Mound Lutheran Church in rural Chatfield, with the Revs. Ronald Warnes and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.