"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:21:09, Jul 29th 2016 - Hum - Boy, has harmony changed! It's not like that now! ... [Read More]
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ruth E. Egge, 86, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died September 18, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield. She lived at Sunrise Cottages assisted living in Rochester for a year before entering the care center two weeks ago.
Ruth E. Trulson was born April 11, 1917, in rural Fountain. On June 10, 1936, she married Stanley Egge at North Prairie Lutheran parsonage in rural Lanesboro. Her husband farmed and worked at IBM. He died July 25, 1997. Before moving to Chatfield in 1989, she had lived in rural Fountain, rural Chatfield and in Hopkins, Minn. Mrs. Egge was a member of Pilot Mound Lutheran Church and its ladies aid and circle. She had been active in 4-H and Farm Bureau. Survivors include a son, Donald (Joann) of Rochester; three daughters, Phyllis (Henry) Wilson and Sonja (Robert) Lindholm, both of Tucson, Ariz., and Donna (Glen) Leighton of rural Rochester; 11 grandchildren; and 16 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by three grandchildren, a brother and five sisters. The funeral for Ruth E. Egge was September 22, 2003 at Pilot Mound Lutheran Church in rural Chatfield, with the Revs. Ronald Warnes and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.