"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:04:17, Oct 1st 2014 - linda hovland - As Andy Prinsen knows, I research and I go to meetings to get all the ... [Read More]
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ruth E. Egge, 86, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died September 18, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield. She lived at Sunrise Cottages assisted living in Rochester for a year before entering the care center two weeks ago.
Ruth E. Trulson was born April 11, 1917, in rural Fountain. On June 10, 1936, she married Stanley Egge at North Prairie Lutheran parsonage in rural Lanesboro. Her husband farmed and worked at IBM. He died July 25, 1997. Before moving to Chatfield in 1989, she had lived in rural Fountain, rural Chatfield and in Hopkins, Minn. Mrs. Egge was a member of Pilot Mound Lutheran Church and its ladies aid and circle. She had been active in 4-H and Farm Bureau. Survivors include a son, Donald (Joann) of Rochester; three daughters, Phyllis (Henry) Wilson and Sonja (Robert) Lindholm, both of Tucson, Ariz., and Donna (Glen) Leighton of rural Rochester; 11 grandchildren; and 16 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by three grandchildren, a brother and five sisters. The funeral for Ruth E. Egge was September 22, 2003 at Pilot Mound Lutheran Church in rural Chatfield, with the Revs. Ronald Warnes and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.