"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ruth E. Egge, 86, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died September 18, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield. She lived at Sunrise Cottages assisted living in Rochester for a year before entering the care center two weeks ago.
Ruth E. Trulson was born April 11, 1917, in rural Fountain. On June 10, 1936, she married Stanley Egge at North Prairie Lutheran parsonage in rural Lanesboro. Her husband farmed and worked at IBM. He died July 25, 1997. Before moving to Chatfield in 1989, she had lived in rural Fountain, rural Chatfield and in Hopkins, Minn. Mrs. Egge was a member of Pilot Mound Lutheran Church and its ladies aid and circle. She had been active in 4-H and Farm Bureau. Survivors include a son, Donald (Joann) of Rochester; three daughters, Phyllis (Henry) Wilson and Sonja (Robert) Lindholm, both of Tucson, Ariz., and Donna (Glen) Leighton of rural Rochester; 11 grandchildren; and 16 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by three grandchildren, a brother and five sisters. The funeral for Ruth E. Egge was September 22, 2003 at Pilot Mound Lutheran Church in rural Chatfield, with the Revs. Ronald Warnes and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.