"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ruth E. Egge, 86, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died September 18, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield. She lived at Sunrise Cottages assisted living in Rochester for a year before entering the care center two weeks ago.
Ruth E. Trulson was born April 11, 1917, in rural Fountain. On June 10, 1936, she married Stanley Egge at North Prairie Lutheran parsonage in rural Lanesboro. Her husband farmed and worked at IBM. He died July 25, 1997. Before moving to Chatfield in 1989, she had lived in rural Fountain, rural Chatfield and in Hopkins, Minn. Mrs. Egge was a member of Pilot Mound Lutheran Church and its ladies aid and circle. She had been active in 4-H and Farm Bureau. Survivors include a son, Donald (Joann) of Rochester; three daughters, Phyllis (Henry) Wilson and Sonja (Robert) Lindholm, both of Tucson, Ariz., and Donna (Glen) Leighton of rural Rochester; 11 grandchildren; and 16 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by three grandchildren, a brother and five sisters. The funeral for Ruth E. Egge was September 22, 2003 at Pilot Mound Lutheran Church in rural Chatfield, with the Revs. Ronald Warnes and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.