"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 22nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
- 11:34:36, May 20th 2015 - SV80 - To Future: I can empathize with your regarding Hawkeye63. He exhibits all t ... [Read More]
- 12:49:06, May 19th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 My entire argument has been based on legal civil rights argument ... [Read More]
- 7:22:50, May 19th 2015 - hawkeye63 - There you have it fellow citizens, I sure hope America is paying attentio ... [Read More]
- 6:06:44, May 18th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Thank you for a great read. Like an addicting mini-series, I could not ... [Read More]
- 7:26:03, May 17th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 I'm going to address your post per sentence to make it clearer ... [Read More]
- 2:11:36, May 17th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - So in a nutshell you are fine with forcing conservative, traditional Chri ... [Read More]
- 9:45:42, May 17th 2015 - Paul - The question I have about the belief that some should not have to serve same s ... [Read More]
- 6:43:06, May 17th 2015 - Crack some heads - This is a really good article, unfortunately a lot of people can't ... [Read More]
- 9:38:48, May 16th 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Thank you for providing this good article on distracted driving. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Margarette 'Marge' Ebert, 91, of Preston, a former Fillmore County assistant veterans service officer, died September 27, 2003 at Preston Good Samaritan Center.
Margarette Alice Peterson was born Jan. 11, 1912, in Rushford, graduated from Rushford High School and studied at Saint Marys School of nursing for two years. In 1940, she married Marshall Ebert, a retail hardware dealer from Preston, where they made their home. Mrs. Ebert was an assistant veterans service officer for 24 years. She was a member of Christ Lutheran Church, Christ Quilters, Preston Library Board and Preston Golf Club. Survivors include two daughters, Marsha (Phillip) and Patty Schafer; two granddaughters; and two great-grandsons. She was preceded in death by a grandson, a sister and a brother. A memorial service for Margarette “Marge” Ebert was October 2, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Rev. Jennifer Graf officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.