"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, February 11th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Margarette 'Marge' Ebert, 91, of Preston, a former Fillmore County assistant veterans service officer, died September 27, 2003 at Preston Good Samaritan Center.
Margarette Alice Peterson was born Jan. 11, 1912, in Rushford, graduated from Rushford High School and studied at Saint Marys School of nursing for two years. In 1940, she married Marshall Ebert, a retail hardware dealer from Preston, where they made their home. Mrs. Ebert was an assistant veterans service officer for 24 years. She was a member of Christ Lutheran Church, Christ Quilters, Preston Library Board and Preston Golf Club. Survivors include two daughters, Marsha (Phillip) and Patty Schafer; two granddaughters; and two great-grandsons. She was preceded in death by a grandson, a sister and a brother. A memorial service for Margarette “Marge” Ebert was October 2, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Rev. Jennifer Graf officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.