"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniersâ€™ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Margarette 'Marge' Ebert, 91, of Preston, a former Fillmore County assistant veterans service officer, died September 27, 2003 at Preston Good Samaritan Center.
Margarette Alice Peterson was born Jan. 11, 1912, in Rushford, graduated from Rushford High School and studied at Saint Marys School of nursing for two years. In 1940, she married Marshall Ebert, a retail hardware dealer from Preston, where they made their home. Mrs. Ebert was an assistant veterans service officer for 24 years. She was a member of Christ Lutheran Church, Christ Quilters, Preston Library Board and Preston Golf Club. Survivors include two daughters, Marsha (Phillip) and Patty Schafer; two granddaughters; and two great-grandsons. She was preceded in death by a grandson, a sister and a brother. A memorial service for Margarette “Marge” Ebert was October 2, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Rev. Jennifer Graf officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.