"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:39:12, Dec 17th 2014 - SgtRock - I guess I hit a sore spot. The comments Jeff made in his article are his ... [Read More]
- 4:06:16, Dec 17th 2014 - @SGT Rock - "You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning f ... [Read More]
- 12:59:15, Dec 16th 2014 - SgtRock - You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning for ... [Read More]
- 6:53:39, Dec 15th 2014 - - Enough with the Liberal bashing!!!! ... [Read More]
- 12:43:11, Dec 9th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Wow! Yes, people are entitled to their opinion anytime they feel fre ... [Read More]
- 5:54:41, Dec 8th 2014 - WoW! - Fountainfarmer no serious Axe to grind and definitely not faceless gossip. Peop ... [Read More]
- 5:17:00, Dec 8th 2014 - Pastor Mark - Sounds like a great trip. Good for you Paul! Hope to see some of your pi ... [Read More]
- 1:58:52, Dec 8th 2014 - FountainFarmer - WoW! You're just commenting on an article that was posted back in Ju ... [Read More]
- 10:19:54, Dec 6th 2014 - WoW! - Sadly The Only Ones That Are Misinformed About Kaase are The Citizens of Fillm ... [Read More]
- 2:56:47, Dec 5th 2014 - annonymous - You should probably do some homework when printing articles like this. W ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Margarette 'Marge' Ebert, 91, of Preston, a former Fillmore County assistant veterans service officer, died September 27, 2003 at Preston Good Samaritan Center.
Margarette Alice Peterson was born Jan. 11, 1912, in Rushford, graduated from Rushford High School and studied at Saint Marys School of nursing for two years. In 1940, she married Marshall Ebert, a retail hardware dealer from Preston, where they made their home. Mrs. Ebert was an assistant veterans service officer for 24 years. She was a member of Christ Lutheran Church, Christ Quilters, Preston Library Board and Preston Golf Club. Survivors include two daughters, Marsha (Phillip) and Patty Schafer; two granddaughters; and two great-grandsons. She was preceded in death by a grandson, a sister and a brother. A memorial service for Margarette “Marge” Ebert was October 2, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Rev. Jennifer Graf officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.