"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:15:44, May 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Put that into in your pipe and smoke it, Paul!! ... [Read More]
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frances Mae Bonderman, 67, of Lime Springs, died September 23, 2003, at her home after a brief illness.
Frances Mae Buffington was born April 6, 1936, in Washburn, N.D.; attended school in Monroe, Wash., until age 16; and then moved with her family to Sheldon, Iowa. After graduating from Sheldon High School in 1954, she was a telephone operator for Northwestern Bell. On May 18, 1957, she married Tom Bonderman, and they lived in Sheldon, Omaha, Neb., and Storm Lake, Iowa, before moving to Lime Springs. Mrs. Bonderman was director of the Lime Springs Library for 12 years and retired in September 2003. She was a member of Lime Springs United Methodist Church, Order of Eastern Star, American Legion Auxiliary, JC Club and Beta Sigma Phi Sorority. Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Kelly (Gene) Triptow of Fargo, N.D., and Stacey Bonderman of Greeley, Colo.; eight grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; two brothers, James (Susan) Buffington of Molalla, Ore., and Charles (Ruth) Buffington of Austin. The funeral for Frances Mae “Fran” Bonderman was September 27, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Lime Springs, with the Rev. Candraeah Carey officiating. Burial was at Pleasant Hill Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Lime Springs was in charge of arrangements.