"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, September 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniersâ€™ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frances Mae Bonderman, 67, of Lime Springs, died September 23, 2003, at her home after a brief illness.
Frances Mae Buffington was born April 6, 1936, in Washburn, N.D.; attended school in Monroe, Wash., until age 16; and then moved with her family to Sheldon, Iowa. After graduating from Sheldon High School in 1954, she was a telephone operator for Northwestern Bell. On May 18, 1957, she married Tom Bonderman, and they lived in Sheldon, Omaha, Neb., and Storm Lake, Iowa, before moving to Lime Springs. Mrs. Bonderman was director of the Lime Springs Library for 12 years and retired in September 2003. She was a member of Lime Springs United Methodist Church, Order of Eastern Star, American Legion Auxiliary, JC Club and Beta Sigma Phi Sorority. Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Kelly (Gene) Triptow of Fargo, N.D., and Stacey Bonderman of Greeley, Colo.; eight grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; two brothers, James (Susan) Buffington of Molalla, Ore., and Charles (Ruth) Buffington of Austin. The funeral for Frances Mae “Fran” Bonderman was September 27, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Lime Springs, with the Rev. Candraeah Carey officiating. Burial was at Pleasant Hill Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Lime Springs was in charge of arrangements.