"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, November 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Esther Benson, 89, of Moorhead, died September 25, 2003 at Eventide Lutheran Home in Moorhead.
Esther Josephine Bremmer was born Aug. 10, 1924, in Arendahl and married Norman E. Benson, a seminary student, on July 8, 1939. They served parishes in Libby, Dillon and Scobey, Mont., Galesville, Wis., Bensenville, Ill., and McIntosh, Minn. They later moved to Moorhead. Her husband died in 1991. She is survived by two sons, David (Peggy) Benson of Edina and James (Mary) Benson of Glenwood Springs, Colo.; seven grandchildren; three great-granddaughters; two stepgrandchildren and two stepgreat-grandchildren; and a sister, Almyra Olson of Preston. The funeral for Esther Benson was September 29, 2003 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Moorhead, Minn. Burial was in Riverside Cemetery.