"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:30:02, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - While I'm at it, no, you are not right to assume anything about me. Althoug ... [Read More]
- 10:21:27, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - Here is another word for you, 'bullheaded'. It's an adjective, and means 'o ... [Read More]
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Esther Benson, 89, of Moorhead, died September 25, 2003 at Eventide Lutheran Home in Moorhead.
Esther Josephine Bremmer was born Aug. 10, 1924, in Arendahl and married Norman E. Benson, a seminary student, on July 8, 1939. They served parishes in Libby, Dillon and Scobey, Mont., Galesville, Wis., Bensenville, Ill., and McIntosh, Minn. They later moved to Moorhead. Her husband died in 1991. She is survived by two sons, David (Peggy) Benson of Edina and James (Mary) Benson of Glenwood Springs, Colo.; seven grandchildren; three great-granddaughters; two stepgrandchildren and two stepgreat-grandchildren; and a sister, Almyra Olson of Preston. The funeral for Esther Benson was September 29, 2003 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Moorhead, Minn. Burial was in Riverside Cemetery.