"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Esther Benson, 89, of Moorhead, died September 25, 2003 at Eventide Lutheran Home in Moorhead.
Esther Josephine Bremmer was born Aug. 10, 1924, in Arendahl and married Norman E. Benson, a seminary student, on July 8, 1939. They served parishes in Libby, Dillon and Scobey, Mont., Galesville, Wis., Bensenville, Ill., and McIntosh, Minn. They later moved to Moorhead. Her husband died in 1991. She is survived by two sons, David (Peggy) Benson of Edina and James (Mary) Benson of Glenwood Springs, Colo.; seven grandchildren; three great-granddaughters; two stepgrandchildren and two stepgreat-grandchildren; and a sister, Almyra Olson of Preston. The funeral for Esther Benson was September 29, 2003 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Moorhead, Minn. Burial was in Riverside Cemetery.