"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
- 3:43:26, Sep 6th 2014 - CBJapan - The article endorses my view here in Japan. My thought; http://conserva ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Esther Benson, 89, of Moorhead, died September 25, 2003 at Eventide Lutheran Home in Moorhead.
Esther Josephine Bremmer was born Aug. 10, 1924, in Arendahl and married Norman E. Benson, a seminary student, on July 8, 1939. They served parishes in Libby, Dillon and Scobey, Mont., Galesville, Wis., Bensenville, Ill., and McIntosh, Minn. They later moved to Moorhead. Her husband died in 1991. She is survived by two sons, David (Peggy) Benson of Edina and James (Mary) Benson of Glenwood Springs, Colo.; seven grandchildren; three great-granddaughters; two stepgrandchildren and two stepgreat-grandchildren; and a sister, Almyra Olson of Preston. The funeral for Esther Benson was September 29, 2003 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Moorhead, Minn. Burial was in Riverside Cemetery.