"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, March 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:20:23, Mar 5th 2015 - doc - Excellent article. Now if the brainless idiots would do it. ... [Read More]
- 11:29:56, Mar 4th 2015 - SV 78 - OK fine we live by natural law. How does that apply to homosexuality? ... [Read More]
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Esther Benson, 89, of Moorhead, died September 25, 2003 at Eventide Lutheran Home in Moorhead.
Esther Josephine Bremmer was born Aug. 10, 1924, in Arendahl and married Norman E. Benson, a seminary student, on July 8, 1939. They served parishes in Libby, Dillon and Scobey, Mont., Galesville, Wis., Bensenville, Ill., and McIntosh, Minn. They later moved to Moorhead. Her husband died in 1991. She is survived by two sons, David (Peggy) Benson of Edina and James (Mary) Benson of Glenwood Springs, Colo.; seven grandchildren; three great-granddaughters; two stepgrandchildren and two stepgreat-grandchildren; and a sister, Almyra Olson of Preston. The funeral for Esther Benson was September 29, 2003 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Moorhead, Minn. Burial was in Riverside Cemetery.