"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, November 24th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
- 3:40:51, Nov 24th 2015 - James1952 - I can't find anywhere that Mr. Gudmundson was guilty of plagiarism. What ... [Read More]
- 12:12:31, Nov 24th 2015 - Repairing Kingsland will take years - The first step is to get rid of useless McDona ... [Read More]
- 11:22:40, Nov 24th 2015 - @Wykoff Stays - Good to hear that your so upbeat about the Wykoff school staying ope ... [Read More]
- 9:40:41, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - I don't have blind fatih in Stan, he's been proven wrong too many time ... [Read More]
- 9:14:55, Nov 24th 2015 - James1952 - Just like it did the vote yes group. Stan has laid the facts out there fr ... [Read More]
- 8:07:04, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - It was well known FACT going into the 2002 vote. But as we have seen ... [Read More]
- 7:55:53, Nov 24th 2015 - Wykoff Stays! - Thanks Gwen Howard, Troy Asher and Kristin Beck for standing up for w ... [Read More]
- 9:06:31, Nov 23rd 2015 - James1952 - If that were the fact, the school would have been waving that in the taxp ... [Read More]
- 3:18:08, Nov 23rd 2015 - JustTheFacts - Im not sure which was more sad, watching the 15 year old RP high schoo ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lillian J. McDaniel died October 3, 2003 at her home. Lillian Johnson was born Sept. 12, 1921, in LeRoy. She attended Austin Public Schools and married Curtis W. McDaniel on Nov. 30, 1946, in her parents home. She was a hairdresser in Austin, and in retirement the couple moved to Wacouta 24 years ago. She was a former member of the Sweet Adelines in Austin.
Surviving are her husband; two daughters, Gloria (Mickey) Payne of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and Lyn (Dick) Findley of Billings, Mont.; three grandchildren; two sisters, her twin Loretta Barr, and Sylvia Johnson both of Austin; and a brother, Leonard Johnson of Austin. She was preceded in death by three sisters and two brothers. The funeral for Lillian J. McDaniel was October 7, 2003 at St. Olaf Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Ronald Barnett officiating. Burial was in Grandview Cemetery in Austin. Clasen-Jordan Mortuary, Austin, was in charge of arrangements.