"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lillian J. McDaniel died October 3, 2003 at her home. Lillian Johnson was born Sept. 12, 1921, in LeRoy. She attended Austin Public Schools and married Curtis W. McDaniel on Nov. 30, 1946, in her parents home. She was a hairdresser in Austin, and in retirement the couple moved to Wacouta 24 years ago. She was a former member of the Sweet Adelines in Austin.
Surviving are her husband; two daughters, Gloria (Mickey) Payne of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and Lyn (Dick) Findley of Billings, Mont.; three grandchildren; two sisters, her twin Loretta Barr, and Sylvia Johnson both of Austin; and a brother, Leonard Johnson of Austin. She was preceded in death by three sisters and two brothers. The funeral for Lillian J. McDaniel was October 7, 2003 at St. Olaf Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Ronald Barnett officiating. Burial was in Grandview Cemetery in Austin. Clasen-Jordan Mortuary, Austin, was in charge of arrangements.