"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lillian J. McDaniel died October 3, 2003 at her home. Lillian Johnson was born Sept. 12, 1921, in LeRoy. She attended Austin Public Schools and married Curtis W. McDaniel on Nov. 30, 1946, in her parents home. She was a hairdresser in Austin, and in retirement the couple moved to Wacouta 24 years ago. She was a former member of the Sweet Adelines in Austin.
Surviving are her husband; two daughters, Gloria (Mickey) Payne of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and Lyn (Dick) Findley of Billings, Mont.; three grandchildren; two sisters, her twin Loretta Barr, and Sylvia Johnson both of Austin; and a brother, Leonard Johnson of Austin. She was preceded in death by three sisters and two brothers. The funeral for Lillian J. McDaniel was October 7, 2003 at St. Olaf Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Ronald Barnett officiating. Burial was in Grandview Cemetery in Austin. Clasen-Jordan Mortuary, Austin, was in charge of arrangements.