"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lillian J. McDaniel died October 3, 2003 at her home. Lillian Johnson was born Sept. 12, 1921, in LeRoy. She attended Austin Public Schools and married Curtis W. McDaniel on Nov. 30, 1946, in her parents home. She was a hairdresser in Austin, and in retirement the couple moved to Wacouta 24 years ago. She was a former member of the Sweet Adelines in Austin.
Surviving are her husband; two daughters, Gloria (Mickey) Payne of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and Lyn (Dick) Findley of Billings, Mont.; three grandchildren; two sisters, her twin Loretta Barr, and Sylvia Johnson both of Austin; and a brother, Leonard Johnson of Austin. She was preceded in death by three sisters and two brothers. The funeral for Lillian J. McDaniel was October 7, 2003 at St. Olaf Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Ronald Barnett officiating. Burial was in Grandview Cemetery in Austin. Clasen-Jordan Mortuary, Austin, was in charge of arrangements.