"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 9:51:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Anti-conspiracy - #5. RP schools has passed every audit with flying colors. #6. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lillian J. McDaniel died October 3, 2003 at her home. Lillian Johnson was born Sept. 12, 1921, in LeRoy. She attended Austin Public Schools and married Curtis W. McDaniel on Nov. 30, 1946, in her parents home. She was a hairdresser in Austin, and in retirement the couple moved to Wacouta 24 years ago. She was a former member of the Sweet Adelines in Austin.
Surviving are her husband; two daughters, Gloria (Mickey) Payne of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and Lyn (Dick) Findley of Billings, Mont.; three grandchildren; two sisters, her twin Loretta Barr, and Sylvia Johnson both of Austin; and a brother, Leonard Johnson of Austin. She was preceded in death by three sisters and two brothers. The funeral for Lillian J. McDaniel was October 7, 2003 at St. Olaf Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Ronald Barnett officiating. Burial was in Grandview Cemetery in Austin. Clasen-Jordan Mortuary, Austin, was in charge of arrangements.