"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Edna P. Borgen died October 4, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield where she resided for one month.
Edna Dahl was born April 28, 1913, in rural Pilot Mound, Fillmore County. She married Elmer Borgen on Nov. 19, 1931, in the North Prairie Lutheran Church parsonage in rural Lanesboro. He preceded her in death on Nov. 4, 1985. She lived in Pilot Mound before moving to Chatfield in 1984 and managed the Lakewood Apartments in Chatfield from 1984 to 2000 and was a homemaker. She was a member of the Pilot Mound Lutheran Church until joining the Chatfield Lutheran Church in 1974. She was a member of the Deborah Circle and was vice president of W.E.L.C.A and former member of the Sons of Norway in Lanesboro. Surviving are two sons, Howard (Barbara) of Rochester and Palmer (Audrey) of Chatfield; six daughters, Marian (Syd) Phelps of Spear Fish, S.D., Eva (Nado) Bernard of Stewartville, Phyllis (Al) Blazing of Rochester, Donna (John) Gingras of Fountain, Ruth (Wayne) McColley of Dodge Center and Linda (Stan) Scott of Rochester; 23 grandchildren; 37 great-grandchildren; one brother, Raymond Dahl of Lake City. She was preceded in death by two grandchildren and two great-grandchildren; three brothers and two sisters. The funeral for Edna P. Borgen, 90, of Chatfield, was October 8, 2003 at Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Revs. Eric and Christine Finsand, officiating. Burial was in the Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetery in Pilot Mound. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.