"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, March 10th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - email@example.com - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Edna P. Borgen died October 4, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield where she resided for one month.
Edna Dahl was born April 28, 1913, in rural Pilot Mound, Fillmore County. She married Elmer Borgen on Nov. 19, 1931, in the North Prairie Lutheran Church parsonage in rural Lanesboro. He preceded her in death on Nov. 4, 1985. She lived in Pilot Mound before moving to Chatfield in 1984 and managed the Lakewood Apartments in Chatfield from 1984 to 2000 and was a homemaker. She was a member of the Pilot Mound Lutheran Church until joining the Chatfield Lutheran Church in 1974. She was a member of the Deborah Circle and was vice president of W.E.L.C.A and former member of the Sons of Norway in Lanesboro. Surviving are two sons, Howard (Barbara) of Rochester and Palmer (Audrey) of Chatfield; six daughters, Marian (Syd) Phelps of Spear Fish, S.D., Eva (Nado) Bernard of Stewartville, Phyllis (Al) Blazing of Rochester, Donna (John) Gingras of Fountain, Ruth (Wayne) McColley of Dodge Center and Linda (Stan) Scott of Rochester; 23 grandchildren; 37 great-grandchildren; one brother, Raymond Dahl of Lake City. She was preceded in death by two grandchildren and two great-grandchildren; three brothers and two sisters. The funeral for Edna P. Borgen, 90, of Chatfield, was October 8, 2003 at Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Revs. Eric and Christine Finsand, officiating. Burial was in the Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetery in Pilot Mound. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.