"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:00:36, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin - Sorry for the repost. I must have hit the button to many times!!! Sorry ... [Read More]
- 8:10:59, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin Thompson - I am by no means an expert in the educational system or the offerings ... [Read More]
- 7:53:37, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin Thompson - I am by no means an expert in the educational system or the offerings ... [Read More]
- 10:04:17, Oct 1st 2014 - linda hovland - As Andy Prinsen knows, I research and I go to meetings to get all the ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Edna P. Borgen died October 4, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield where she resided for one month.
Edna Dahl was born April 28, 1913, in rural Pilot Mound, Fillmore County. She married Elmer Borgen on Nov. 19, 1931, in the North Prairie Lutheran Church parsonage in rural Lanesboro. He preceded her in death on Nov. 4, 1985. She lived in Pilot Mound before moving to Chatfield in 1984 and managed the Lakewood Apartments in Chatfield from 1984 to 2000 and was a homemaker. She was a member of the Pilot Mound Lutheran Church until joining the Chatfield Lutheran Church in 1974. She was a member of the Deborah Circle and was vice president of W.E.L.C.A and former member of the Sons of Norway in Lanesboro. Surviving are two sons, Howard (Barbara) of Rochester and Palmer (Audrey) of Chatfield; six daughters, Marian (Syd) Phelps of Spear Fish, S.D., Eva (Nado) Bernard of Stewartville, Phyllis (Al) Blazing of Rochester, Donna (John) Gingras of Fountain, Ruth (Wayne) McColley of Dodge Center and Linda (Stan) Scott of Rochester; 23 grandchildren; 37 great-grandchildren; one brother, Raymond Dahl of Lake City. She was preceded in death by two grandchildren and two great-grandchildren; three brothers and two sisters. The funeral for Edna P. Borgen, 90, of Chatfield, was October 8, 2003 at Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Revs. Eric and Christine Finsand, officiating. Burial was in the Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetery in Pilot Mound. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.