"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:25:48, May 27th 2016 - Laughing out loud - Grow up, you just proved yourself to be a moron. ... [Read More]
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Edna P. Borgen died October 4, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield where she resided for one month.
Edna Dahl was born April 28, 1913, in rural Pilot Mound, Fillmore County. She married Elmer Borgen on Nov. 19, 1931, in the North Prairie Lutheran Church parsonage in rural Lanesboro. He preceded her in death on Nov. 4, 1985. She lived in Pilot Mound before moving to Chatfield in 1984 and managed the Lakewood Apartments in Chatfield from 1984 to 2000 and was a homemaker. She was a member of the Pilot Mound Lutheran Church until joining the Chatfield Lutheran Church in 1974. She was a member of the Deborah Circle and was vice president of W.E.L.C.A and former member of the Sons of Norway in Lanesboro. Surviving are two sons, Howard (Barbara) of Rochester and Palmer (Audrey) of Chatfield; six daughters, Marian (Syd) Phelps of Spear Fish, S.D., Eva (Nado) Bernard of Stewartville, Phyllis (Al) Blazing of Rochester, Donna (John) Gingras of Fountain, Ruth (Wayne) McColley of Dodge Center and Linda (Stan) Scott of Rochester; 23 grandchildren; 37 great-grandchildren; one brother, Raymond Dahl of Lake City. She was preceded in death by two grandchildren and two great-grandchildren; three brothers and two sisters. The funeral for Edna P. Borgen, 90, of Chatfield, was October 8, 2003 at Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Revs. Eric and Christine Finsand, officiating. Burial was in the Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetery in Pilot Mound. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.