"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, October 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
- 1:03:04, Oct 20th 2016 - Tuner - Davids working to lower health care prices is a joke... He is working in inte ... [Read More]
- 11:04:10, Oct 19th 2016 - - weird, he is concerned about the budget but two members of the council tried nume ... [Read More]
- 3:15:21, Oct 19th 2016 - Please not again! - I wish he would have said how he spent all of the First Responder ... [Read More]
- 3:09:30, Oct 19th 2016 - What? - I don't think anyone needs to be committed to undermine MNsure. It is a joke ... [Read More]
- 1:50:43, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - A reminder: Jesus hung out with and accepted prostitutes and thieves. Discr ... [Read More]
- 1:41:12, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - This is spot on. We need new leadership! Leadership that will work for the ... [Read More]
- 9:01:06, Oct 19th 2016 - email@example.com - I just want to thank these wonderful people for coming t ... [Read More]
- 4:22:41, Oct 17th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - I don't see how this view differs from Davids' opponent, Thomas Trehus. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Edna P. Borgen died October 4, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield where she resided for one month.
Edna Dahl was born April 28, 1913, in rural Pilot Mound, Fillmore County. She married Elmer Borgen on Nov. 19, 1931, in the North Prairie Lutheran Church parsonage in rural Lanesboro. He preceded her in death on Nov. 4, 1985. She lived in Pilot Mound before moving to Chatfield in 1984 and managed the Lakewood Apartments in Chatfield from 1984 to 2000 and was a homemaker. She was a member of the Pilot Mound Lutheran Church until joining the Chatfield Lutheran Church in 1974. She was a member of the Deborah Circle and was vice president of W.E.L.C.A and former member of the Sons of Norway in Lanesboro. Surviving are two sons, Howard (Barbara) of Rochester and Palmer (Audrey) of Chatfield; six daughters, Marian (Syd) Phelps of Spear Fish, S.D., Eva (Nado) Bernard of Stewartville, Phyllis (Al) Blazing of Rochester, Donna (John) Gingras of Fountain, Ruth (Wayne) McColley of Dodge Center and Linda (Stan) Scott of Rochester; 23 grandchildren; 37 great-grandchildren; one brother, Raymond Dahl of Lake City. She was preceded in death by two grandchildren and two great-grandchildren; three brothers and two sisters. The funeral for Edna P. Borgen, 90, of Chatfield, was October 8, 2003 at Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Revs. Eric and Christine Finsand, officiating. Burial was in the Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetery in Pilot Mound. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.