"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 19th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Wesley Allan Blakeslee, 42, of Roseau, formerly of Spring Valley, died September 30, 2003 at Roseau Area Hospital of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. He was diagnosed with ALS in December 1998.
Born Nov. 8, 1960, in Rochester, he grew up in Spring Valley, graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and received a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Minnesota. He married Connie Baker on June 19, 1982, and they moved to Roseau in June 1987. Mr. Blakeslee began working at Polaris Industries as a test engineer and was a development manager when he retired in June 2001. He held two U.S. patents for development work on the RXL snowmobile. Survivors include his wife; three children, Steph, Ben and Allison, all of Roseau; his parents, Gloria (Meyer) and Sam Blakeslee of Spring Valley; and two brothers, Mike (Janae) of Cannon Falls and Dan (Terri) of Greenville, Wis. The funeral for Wesley Allan Blakeslee was October 4, 2003 at Messiah Lutheran Church in Roseau, Minn. There was a memorial service October 11, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley.