"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:30:02, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - While I'm at it, no, you are not right to assume anything about me. Althoug ... [Read More]
- 10:21:27, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - Here is another word for you, 'bullheaded'. It's an adjective, and means 'o ... [Read More]
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Wesley Allan Blakeslee, 42, of Roseau, formerly of Spring Valley, died September 30, 2003 at Roseau Area Hospital of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. He was diagnosed with ALS in December 1998.
Born Nov. 8, 1960, in Rochester, he grew up in Spring Valley, graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and received a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Minnesota. He married Connie Baker on June 19, 1982, and they moved to Roseau in June 1987. Mr. Blakeslee began working at Polaris Industries as a test engineer and was a development manager when he retired in June 2001. He held two U.S. patents for development work on the RXL snowmobile. Survivors include his wife; three children, Steph, Ben and Allison, all of Roseau; his parents, Gloria (Meyer) and Sam Blakeslee of Spring Valley; and two brothers, Mike (Janae) of Cannon Falls and Dan (Terri) of Greenville, Wis. The funeral for Wesley Allan Blakeslee was October 4, 2003 at Messiah Lutheran Church in Roseau, Minn. There was a memorial service October 11, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley.