"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:21:09, Jul 29th 2016 - Hum - Boy, has harmony changed! It's not like that now! ... [Read More]
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Wesley Allan Blakeslee, 42, of Roseau, formerly of Spring Valley, died September 30, 2003 at Roseau Area Hospital of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. He was diagnosed with ALS in December 1998.
Born Nov. 8, 1960, in Rochester, he grew up in Spring Valley, graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and received a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Minnesota. He married Connie Baker on June 19, 1982, and they moved to Roseau in June 1987. Mr. Blakeslee began working at Polaris Industries as a test engineer and was a development manager when he retired in June 2001. He held two U.S. patents for development work on the RXL snowmobile. Survivors include his wife; three children, Steph, Ben and Allison, all of Roseau; his parents, Gloria (Meyer) and Sam Blakeslee of Spring Valley; and two brothers, Mike (Janae) of Cannon Falls and Dan (Terri) of Greenville, Wis. The funeral for Wesley Allan Blakeslee was October 4, 2003 at Messiah Lutheran Church in Roseau, Minn. There was a memorial service October 11, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley.