"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, October 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 9:46:48, Oct 19th 2014 - greatquestion - You ask a very good question. Mr. Ehler or Board Chair Mr. Linder wo ... [Read More]
- 11:22:49, Oct 18th 2014 - agree - Fact says has a great point. Money is at the root of the problems in high sc ... [Read More]
- 5:24:15, Oct 17th 2014 - FC concern - To FC Nobody: Just means you have smart bullies. Take your blinders of ... [Read More]
- 7:09:36, Oct 17th 2014 - - There was no flood water in the Rushford school . ... [Read More]
- 7:02:40, Oct 17th 2014 - fact - This is a great place to voice your opinion! Going to a school board will not ... [Read More]
- 6:56:33, Oct 17th 2014 - - This is a great place to voice your opinion! Going to a school board will not help ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Wesley Allan Blakeslee, 42, of Roseau, formerly of Spring Valley, died September 30, 2003 at Roseau Area Hospital of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. He was diagnosed with ALS in December 1998.
Born Nov. 8, 1960, in Rochester, he grew up in Spring Valley, graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and received a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Minnesota. He married Connie Baker on June 19, 1982, and they moved to Roseau in June 1987. Mr. Blakeslee began working at Polaris Industries as a test engineer and was a development manager when he retired in June 2001. He held two U.S. patents for development work on the RXL snowmobile. Survivors include his wife; three children, Steph, Ben and Allison, all of Roseau; his parents, Gloria (Meyer) and Sam Blakeslee of Spring Valley; and two brothers, Mike (Janae) of Cannon Falls and Dan (Terri) of Greenville, Wis. The funeral for Wesley Allan Blakeslee was October 4, 2003 at Messiah Lutheran Church in Roseau, Minn. There was a memorial service October 11, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley.