"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Wesley Allan Blakeslee, 42, of Roseau, formerly of Spring Valley, died September 30, 2003 at Roseau Area Hospital of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. He was diagnosed with ALS in December 1998.
Born Nov. 8, 1960, in Rochester, he grew up in Spring Valley, graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and received a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Minnesota. He married Connie Baker on June 19, 1982, and they moved to Roseau in June 1987. Mr. Blakeslee began working at Polaris Industries as a test engineer and was a development manager when he retired in June 2001. He held two U.S. patents for development work on the RXL snowmobile. Survivors include his wife; three children, Steph, Ben and Allison, all of Roseau; his parents, Gloria (Meyer) and Sam Blakeslee of Spring Valley; and two brothers, Mike (Janae) of Cannon Falls and Dan (Terri) of Greenville, Wis. The funeral for Wesley Allan Blakeslee was October 4, 2003 at Messiah Lutheran Church in Roseau, Minn. There was a memorial service October 11, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley.