"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elaine R. Trogstad, 80, of Chatfield died October 11, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester, where she had lived for about a week.
Elaine Miller was born May 10, 1923, in Plainview and graduated from Plainview High School in 1942. She married Elmer Trogstad on Oct. 4, 1957, in St. Olaf Chapel in Austin. The couple farmed in the Pilot Mound area and she worked for Bell Telephone and worked for many years for the Town and Country Tax Office in Chatfield. She was a member of the Chatfield Lutheran Church. Surviving are her husband; one son, Randy (Tanna) of Chatfield; two grandchildren; and two sisters, Doreen (Clarence) Ressie of Lewiston and Elda Mae (William) Michaelis of Rollingstone. She was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters. A memorial service for Elaine R. Trogstad, was October 14, 2003 in Chatfield Lutheran Church, the Revs. Eric and Christine Finsand co-officiating. Burial was in Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home, Chatfield, was in charge of arrangements.