"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, April 21st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elaine R. Trogstad, 80, of Chatfield died October 11, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester, where she had lived for about a week.
Elaine Miller was born May 10, 1923, in Plainview and graduated from Plainview High School in 1942. She married Elmer Trogstad on Oct. 4, 1957, in St. Olaf Chapel in Austin. The couple farmed in the Pilot Mound area and she worked for Bell Telephone and worked for many years for the Town and Country Tax Office in Chatfield. She was a member of the Chatfield Lutheran Church. Surviving are her husband; one son, Randy (Tanna) of Chatfield; two grandchildren; and two sisters, Doreen (Clarence) Ressie of Lewiston and Elda Mae (William) Michaelis of Rollingstone. She was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters. A memorial service for Elaine R. Trogstad, was October 14, 2003 in Chatfield Lutheran Church, the Revs. Eric and Christine Finsand co-officiating. Burial was in Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home, Chatfield, was in charge of arrangements.