"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elaine R. Trogstad, 80, of Chatfield died October 11, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester, where she had lived for about a week.
Elaine Miller was born May 10, 1923, in Plainview and graduated from Plainview High School in 1942. She married Elmer Trogstad on Oct. 4, 1957, in St. Olaf Chapel in Austin. The couple farmed in the Pilot Mound area and she worked for Bell Telephone and worked for many years for the Town and Country Tax Office in Chatfield. She was a member of the Chatfield Lutheran Church. Surviving are her husband; one son, Randy (Tanna) of Chatfield; two grandchildren; and two sisters, Doreen (Clarence) Ressie of Lewiston and Elda Mae (William) Michaelis of Rollingstone. She was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters. A memorial service for Elaine R. Trogstad, was October 14, 2003 in Chatfield Lutheran Church, the Revs. Eric and Christine Finsand co-officiating. Burial was in Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home, Chatfield, was in charge of arrangements.