"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
- 1:51:24, Oct 21st 2014 - ivoteyes - Ms. Machutt, please do not speak on behalf of the entire community by sayi ... [Read More]
- 1:13:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - And I am sure you will be all for footing the bill to put a band-aid (10 mill ... [Read More]
- 12:21:32, Oct 21st 2014 - Anthony's Wood-Fired Pizza - Thank you for the article Karen! We did in fact find a ... [Read More]
- 11:15:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Let's hear them - I would like to know what Kim and mike suggest we do to address t ... [Read More]
- 9:49:05, Oct 21st 2014 - Tom Kaase-Fillmore County Commissioner, 1st District - I appreciate and recognize how ... [Read More]
- 9:33:44, Oct 21st 2014 - Hi - The Newell school district has 108 kids 9-12 and 361 kids pre-k through 12. No ... [Read More]
- 8:51:06, Oct 21st 2014 - apples/oranges - How can you use the dollar figure from your remodel at Newell as a g ... [Read More]
- 8:39:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - So if the referrendum fails then what are your plans? Are we going to try to ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elaine R. Trogstad, 80, of Chatfield died October 11, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester, where she had lived for about a week.
Elaine Miller was born May 10, 1923, in Plainview and graduated from Plainview High School in 1942. She married Elmer Trogstad on Oct. 4, 1957, in St. Olaf Chapel in Austin. The couple farmed in the Pilot Mound area and she worked for Bell Telephone and worked for many years for the Town and Country Tax Office in Chatfield. She was a member of the Chatfield Lutheran Church. Surviving are her husband; one son, Randy (Tanna) of Chatfield; two grandchildren; and two sisters, Doreen (Clarence) Ressie of Lewiston and Elda Mae (William) Michaelis of Rollingstone. She was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters. A memorial service for Elaine R. Trogstad, was October 14, 2003 in Chatfield Lutheran Church, the Revs. Eric and Christine Finsand co-officiating. Burial was in Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home, Chatfield, was in charge of arrangements.