"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, March 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
- 12:25:29, Mar 1st 2015 - hum - How about something yo do for the youth! These kids have nothing to do in the s ... [Read More]
- 12:16:31, Mar 1st 2015 - Be honest - This is happening more and more in small towns. Attorney's are telling t ... [Read More]
- 10:52:21, Mar 1st 2015 - doc - Amen! BIG ISSUE ... [Read More]
- 10:13:47, Mar 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - As usual, Yvonne wants to treat the symptoms rather than address the caus ... [Read More]
- 10:07:03, Mar 1st 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 9:40:54, Feb 27th 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elaine R. Trogstad, 80, of Chatfield died October 11, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester, where she had lived for about a week.
Elaine Miller was born May 10, 1923, in Plainview and graduated from Plainview High School in 1942. She married Elmer Trogstad on Oct. 4, 1957, in St. Olaf Chapel in Austin. The couple farmed in the Pilot Mound area and she worked for Bell Telephone and worked for many years for the Town and Country Tax Office in Chatfield. She was a member of the Chatfield Lutheran Church. Surviving are her husband; one son, Randy (Tanna) of Chatfield; two grandchildren; and two sisters, Doreen (Clarence) Ressie of Lewiston and Elda Mae (William) Michaelis of Rollingstone. She was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters. A memorial service for Elaine R. Trogstad, was October 14, 2003 in Chatfield Lutheran Church, the Revs. Eric and Christine Finsand co-officiating. Burial was in Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home, Chatfield, was in charge of arrangements.