"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, May 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you aren’t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
- 11:34:36, May 20th 2015 - SV80 - To Future: I can empathize with your regarding Hawkeye63. He exhibits all t ... [Read More]
- 12:49:06, May 19th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 My entire argument has been based on legal civil rights argument ... [Read More]
- 7:22:50, May 19th 2015 - hawkeye63 - There you have it fellow citizens, I sure hope America is paying attentio ... [Read More]
- 6:06:44, May 18th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Thank you for a great read. Like an addicting mini-series, I could not ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eric Brian Pittelko, 44, of Ostrander, died October 10, 2003 in Cresco, Iowa.
He was born May 25, 1959 in Spring Valley to Julius Pittelko and Marion Frazer Pittelko and attended school in Spring Valley. He worked at many different jobs throughout his life. He is survived by two daughters, Laura Pittelko of Ostrander and Brandy Pittelko of Spring Valley, one son Justin Pittelko of Kalispell, Mont.; three grandchildren; sister Phyllis (Dennis) Skogstad of Wykoff; three brothers, Larry (Sue) of Lakeville, Minn., Victor of Austin and Mark (Susan) of LeRoy. He was preceded in death by his father and two brothers. Funeral services for Eric Pittelko were October 16, 2003 at the Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiated. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.