"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, November 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:21:36, Nov 30th 2015 - Andy Wolter - Hey ol' neighbor! Apparently the FCJ doesn't archive your columns; I ca ... [Read More]
- 4:58:14, Nov 30th 2015 - doc - I ordered a California burger for take out. It was a really tasty burger and it ... [Read More]
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eric Brian Pittelko, 44, of Ostrander, died October 10, 2003 in Cresco, Iowa.
He was born May 25, 1959 in Spring Valley to Julius Pittelko and Marion Frazer Pittelko and attended school in Spring Valley. He worked at many different jobs throughout his life. He is survived by two daughters, Laura Pittelko of Ostrander and Brandy Pittelko of Spring Valley, one son Justin Pittelko of Kalispell, Mont.; three grandchildren; sister Phyllis (Dennis) Skogstad of Wykoff; three brothers, Larry (Sue) of Lakeville, Minn., Victor of Austin and Mark (Susan) of LeRoy. He was preceded in death by his father and two brothers. Funeral services for Eric Pittelko were October 16, 2003 at the Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiated. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.