"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eric Brian Pittelko, 44, of Ostrander, died October 10, 2003 in Cresco, Iowa.
He was born May 25, 1959 in Spring Valley to Julius Pittelko and Marion Frazer Pittelko and attended school in Spring Valley. He worked at many different jobs throughout his life. He is survived by two daughters, Laura Pittelko of Ostrander and Brandy Pittelko of Spring Valley, one son Justin Pittelko of Kalispell, Mont.; three grandchildren; sister Phyllis (Dennis) Skogstad of Wykoff; three brothers, Larry (Sue) of Lakeville, Minn., Victor of Austin and Mark (Susan) of LeRoy. He was preceded in death by his father and two brothers. Funeral services for Eric Pittelko were October 16, 2003 at the Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiated. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.