"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, January 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
- 12:47:28, Jan 23rd 2015 - Duh - whatever--- you should probably realize that a Chamber of Commerce has NOTHING ... [Read More]
- 6:41:21, Jan 23rd 2015 - fc - FC needs new coaches who know what they are doing ... [Read More]
- 6:37:32, Jan 23rd 2015 - whatever - Get the parking behind the high school under control! ... [Read More]
- 12:08:57, Jan 22nd 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Nice story about by old friend Fred, who taught me the ropes w ... [Read More]
- 12:30:17, Jan 19th 2015 - IFE - Thank you, Jason, for a wonderful tribute to Bruce Fishbaugher. He certainly ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eric Brian Pittelko, 44, of Ostrander, died October 10, 2003 in Cresco, Iowa.
He was born May 25, 1959 in Spring Valley to Julius Pittelko and Marion Frazer Pittelko and attended school in Spring Valley. He worked at many different jobs throughout his life. He is survived by two daughters, Laura Pittelko of Ostrander and Brandy Pittelko of Spring Valley, one son Justin Pittelko of Kalispell, Mont.; three grandchildren; sister Phyllis (Dennis) Skogstad of Wykoff; three brothers, Larry (Sue) of Lakeville, Minn., Victor of Austin and Mark (Susan) of LeRoy. He was preceded in death by his father and two brothers. Funeral services for Eric Pittelko were October 16, 2003 at the Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiated. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.