"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:34:24, Oct 21st 2014 - concerned - You do know that the school is on a state highway right now don't you? Ho ... [Read More]
- 8:58:54, Oct 20th 2014 - Joel Hovland - Why do kids need a new school? Answer, they don’t! For the past 6 ... [Read More]
- 6:45:12, Oct 20th 2014 - olliesemn - Thank you mayor for defending the ruling minority,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Not ... [Read More]
- 2:15:32, Oct 20th 2014 - curiosity... - Just out of curiosity for what reason is it that you believe Mr. Kaase ... [Read More]
- 10:10:04, Oct 20th 2014 - Facts - We are voting on a complete package this time. The last vote was a chopped ... [Read More]
- 9:37:50, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "I say they should respect the wishes of the voters as they were clearly told ... [Read More]
- 9:22:29, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "R-P administration and the “Vote Yes” group say we should show respect f ... [Read More]
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eric Brian Pittelko, 44, of Ostrander, died October 10, 2003 in Cresco, Iowa.
He was born May 25, 1959 in Spring Valley to Julius Pittelko and Marion Frazer Pittelko and attended school in Spring Valley. He worked at many different jobs throughout his life. He is survived by two daughters, Laura Pittelko of Ostrander and Brandy Pittelko of Spring Valley, one son Justin Pittelko of Kalispell, Mont.; three grandchildren; sister Phyllis (Dennis) Skogstad of Wykoff; three brothers, Larry (Sue) of Lakeville, Minn., Victor of Austin and Mark (Susan) of LeRoy. He was preceded in death by his father and two brothers. Funeral services for Eric Pittelko were October 16, 2003 at the Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiated. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.