"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Orval R. Olness, 80, of rural Chatfield, died October 8, 2003 at the Veteran's Hospital in St. Cloud, Minn.
He was born Aug. 12, 1923, in Chatfield. During World War II, he served in the South Pacific. He lived most of his life in rural Chatfield. He married Marian Jones. She died Oct. 21, 2000. Mr. Olness was a farmer, worked for Gopher Aviation in Rochester, was owner of Pilot Mound Garage, and was a boiler engineer at Rochester Dairy. Survivors include one daughter, Kay Ulring of Las Vegas; three grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and one brother, Ron (Judy) of Rochester. The funeral for Orval R. Olness was October 13, 2003 at Pilot Mound Lutheran Church, with the Revs. Ronald and Janet Warnes co-officiating. Burial was in Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetary. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.