"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, July 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Orval R. Olness, 80, of rural Chatfield, died October 8, 2003 at the Veteran's Hospital in St. Cloud, Minn.
He was born Aug. 12, 1923, in Chatfield. During World War II, he served in the South Pacific. He lived most of his life in rural Chatfield. He married Marian Jones. She died Oct. 21, 2000. Mr. Olness was a farmer, worked for Gopher Aviation in Rochester, was owner of Pilot Mound Garage, and was a boiler engineer at Rochester Dairy. Survivors include one daughter, Kay Ulring of Las Vegas; three grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and one brother, Ron (Judy) of Rochester. The funeral for Orval R. Olness was October 13, 2003 at Pilot Mound Lutheran Church, with the Revs. Ronald and Janet Warnes co-officiating. Burial was in Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetary. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.