"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 14th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:48, Feb 13th 2016 - Billary - This paper is so liberal. Guess they are endorsing Hillary Clinton!!!!!! ... [Read More]
- 9:05:21, Feb 12th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Wentworth Your post contains disconnected ideas and makes little sense. ... [Read More]
- 1:21:44, Feb 12th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Well said. I cook on wkends too, leftovers during the week a ... [Read More]
- 1:07:17, Feb 12th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85 and vikefan1- the countries I mentioned in my last post are all ... [Read More]
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Orval R. Olness, 80, of rural Chatfield, died October 8, 2003 at the Veteran's Hospital in St. Cloud, Minn.
He was born Aug. 12, 1923, in Chatfield. During World War II, he served in the South Pacific. He lived most of his life in rural Chatfield. He married Marian Jones. She died Oct. 21, 2000. Mr. Olness was a farmer, worked for Gopher Aviation in Rochester, was owner of Pilot Mound Garage, and was a boiler engineer at Rochester Dairy. Survivors include one daughter, Kay Ulring of Las Vegas; three grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and one brother, Ron (Judy) of Rochester. The funeral for Orval R. Olness was October 13, 2003 at Pilot Mound Lutheran Church, with the Revs. Ronald and Janet Warnes co-officiating. Burial was in Pilot Mound Lutheran Cemetary. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.