"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, February 10th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vicki Jean Johnson, 42, of St. Paul, formerly of Spring Valley, died October 11, 2003 at her home of ovarian cancer.
Vicki Fetterly was born April 16, 1961, in Rochester and grew up in Spring Valley. She graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and in 1985 moved to St. Paul, where she worked for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. She married Brad A. Johnson on Dec. 19, 1998, in St. Paul. Surviving are her husband; her mother and stepfather, Lee and Jack McGill of Rochester; her father, Duane Fetterly of Spring Valley; two brothers, Terry (Deb) Fetterly of Spring Valley and James (Toni) Fetterly of Rochester; paternal grandparents, Elden and Della Fetterly of Wykoff and maternal grandmother, Hazel Bossart of Spring Valley; eight step-siblings, Kevin (Patty) McGill of Spring Valley, Terry (Diane) McGill and Patrick (Lana) McGill, both of Rochester, Brian (Angie) McGill of Stewartville, Neil (Karmen) McGill of Rochester, Sharon Christenson of Stewartville, Margaret (Rob) Zimny of Rochester and Mary (Dale) Moen of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather. The funeral for Vicki Jean Johnson, was October 15, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Dr. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in the Millet Sumner Center Cemetery in Fillmore County. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.