"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 26th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:33:12, Sep 23rd 2016 - Hum - Heard a rummer that the kids r saying," if we park in the school parking lot ... [Read More]
- 2:32:54, Sep 20th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - at the group here- God gave us a brain, intelligence, communication, ... [Read More]
- 11:05:14, Sep 20th 2016 - DRousse - It's not FLUSHABLE wipes that cause the problem; they are too weak. It is ... [Read More]
- 4:49:27, Sep 19th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - Thank you for your comment and feedback, On-Point. ... [Read More]
- 4:24:53, Sep 18th 2016 - Disappointed - You only post certain people's posts! ... [Read More]
- 11:38:18, Sep 16th 2016 - millerml - These days when you go to a reunion nobody cares about what you look, the ... [Read More]
- 7:51:04, Sep 15th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Congratulations Roy! Can't be said that you don't stick t ... [Read More]
- 5:40:26, Sep 15th 2016 - Livin' the dream - Oh no, mary-wonnie! It's the assassin of yout'. ... [Read More]
- 10:26:43, Sep 14th 2016 - On-Point - Precisely how I feel. Differing lifestyles, views, religions, etc. are wh ... [Read More]
- 10:13:20, Sep 14th 2016 - wrong - There is so much wrong with this letter, I don't even know where to begin. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vicki Jean Johnson, 42, of St. Paul, formerly of Spring Valley, died October 11, 2003 at her home of ovarian cancer.
Vicki Fetterly was born April 16, 1961, in Rochester and grew up in Spring Valley. She graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and in 1985 moved to St. Paul, where she worked for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. She married Brad A. Johnson on Dec. 19, 1998, in St. Paul. Surviving are her husband; her mother and stepfather, Lee and Jack McGill of Rochester; her father, Duane Fetterly of Spring Valley; two brothers, Terry (Deb) Fetterly of Spring Valley and James (Toni) Fetterly of Rochester; paternal grandparents, Elden and Della Fetterly of Wykoff and maternal grandmother, Hazel Bossart of Spring Valley; eight step-siblings, Kevin (Patty) McGill of Spring Valley, Terry (Diane) McGill and Patrick (Lana) McGill, both of Rochester, Brian (Angie) McGill of Stewartville, Neil (Karmen) McGill of Rochester, Sharon Christenson of Stewartville, Margaret (Rob) Zimny of Rochester and Mary (Dale) Moen of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather. The funeral for Vicki Jean Johnson, was October 15, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Dr. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in the Millet Sumner Center Cemetery in Fillmore County. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.