"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, October 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 9:46:48, Oct 19th 2014 - greatquestion - You ask a very good question. Mr. Ehler or Board Chair Mr. Linder wo ... [Read More]
- 11:22:49, Oct 18th 2014 - agree - Fact says has a great point. Money is at the root of the problems in high sc ... [Read More]
- 5:24:15, Oct 17th 2014 - FC concern - To FC Nobody: Just means you have smart bullies. Take your blinders of ... [Read More]
- 7:09:36, Oct 17th 2014 - - There was no flood water in the Rushford school . ... [Read More]
- 7:02:40, Oct 17th 2014 - fact - This is a great place to voice your opinion! Going to a school board will not ... [Read More]
- 6:56:33, Oct 17th 2014 - - This is a great place to voice your opinion! Going to a school board will not help ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vicki Jean Johnson, 42, of St. Paul, formerly of Spring Valley, died October 11, 2003 at her home of ovarian cancer.
Vicki Fetterly was born April 16, 1961, in Rochester and grew up in Spring Valley. She graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and in 1985 moved to St. Paul, where she worked for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. She married Brad A. Johnson on Dec. 19, 1998, in St. Paul. Surviving are her husband; her mother and stepfather, Lee and Jack McGill of Rochester; her father, Duane Fetterly of Spring Valley; two brothers, Terry (Deb) Fetterly of Spring Valley and James (Toni) Fetterly of Rochester; paternal grandparents, Elden and Della Fetterly of Wykoff and maternal grandmother, Hazel Bossart of Spring Valley; eight step-siblings, Kevin (Patty) McGill of Spring Valley, Terry (Diane) McGill and Patrick (Lana) McGill, both of Rochester, Brian (Angie) McGill of Stewartville, Neil (Karmen) McGill of Rochester, Sharon Christenson of Stewartville, Margaret (Rob) Zimny of Rochester and Mary (Dale) Moen of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather. The funeral for Vicki Jean Johnson, was October 15, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Dr. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in the Millet Sumner Center Cemetery in Fillmore County. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.