"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vicki Jean Johnson, 42, of St. Paul, formerly of Spring Valley, died October 11, 2003 at her home of ovarian cancer.
Vicki Fetterly was born April 16, 1961, in Rochester and grew up in Spring Valley. She graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and in 1985 moved to St. Paul, where she worked for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. She married Brad A. Johnson on Dec. 19, 1998, in St. Paul. Surviving are her husband; her mother and stepfather, Lee and Jack McGill of Rochester; her father, Duane Fetterly of Spring Valley; two brothers, Terry (Deb) Fetterly of Spring Valley and James (Toni) Fetterly of Rochester; paternal grandparents, Elden and Della Fetterly of Wykoff and maternal grandmother, Hazel Bossart of Spring Valley; eight step-siblings, Kevin (Patty) McGill of Spring Valley, Terry (Diane) McGill and Patrick (Lana) McGill, both of Rochester, Brian (Angie) McGill of Stewartville, Neil (Karmen) McGill of Rochester, Sharon Christenson of Stewartville, Margaret (Rob) Zimny of Rochester and Mary (Dale) Moen of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather. The funeral for Vicki Jean Johnson, was October 15, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Dr. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in the Millet Sumner Center Cemetery in Fillmore County. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.