"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, August 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vicki Jean Johnson, 42, of St. Paul, formerly of Spring Valley, died October 11, 2003 at her home of ovarian cancer.
Vicki Fetterly was born April 16, 1961, in Rochester and grew up in Spring Valley. She graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and in 1985 moved to St. Paul, where she worked for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. She married Brad A. Johnson on Dec. 19, 1998, in St. Paul. Surviving are her husband; her mother and stepfather, Lee and Jack McGill of Rochester; her father, Duane Fetterly of Spring Valley; two brothers, Terry (Deb) Fetterly of Spring Valley and James (Toni) Fetterly of Rochester; paternal grandparents, Elden and Della Fetterly of Wykoff and maternal grandmother, Hazel Bossart of Spring Valley; eight step-siblings, Kevin (Patty) McGill of Spring Valley, Terry (Diane) McGill and Patrick (Lana) McGill, both of Rochester, Brian (Angie) McGill of Stewartville, Neil (Karmen) McGill of Rochester, Sharon Christenson of Stewartville, Margaret (Rob) Zimny of Rochester and Mary (Dale) Moen of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather. The funeral for Vicki Jean Johnson, was October 15, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Dr. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in the Millet Sumner Center Cemetery in Fillmore County. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.