"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, April 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:03:23, Apr 28th 2015 - VikeFan 1 - To Hawkeye 63 These talking points concerning your anti-gun control ... [Read More]
- 1:13:19, Apr 27th 2015 - middle ground - Do you "enlightened' people who say the science is settled know that ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Apr 27th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - at doc- NEWS FLASH, Al Gore just stated the reason for the drought In ... [Read More]
- 5:45:13, Apr 26th 2015 - LOLZ - Do the corporations disclose the list of chemicals used in fracking? I didn't ... [Read More]
- 11:13:40, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - I think this is a little hysterical given this sand has been widely used ... [Read More]
- 10:59:21, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - Mr. Panko, a few facts to interject: 1] There is no lack of state and f ... [Read More]
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - email@example.com - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vicki Jean Johnson, 42, of St. Paul, formerly of Spring Valley, died October 11, 2003 at her home of ovarian cancer.
Vicki Fetterly was born April 16, 1961, in Rochester and grew up in Spring Valley. She graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and in 1985 moved to St. Paul, where she worked for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. She married Brad A. Johnson on Dec. 19, 1998, in St. Paul. Surviving are her husband; her mother and stepfather, Lee and Jack McGill of Rochester; her father, Duane Fetterly of Spring Valley; two brothers, Terry (Deb) Fetterly of Spring Valley and James (Toni) Fetterly of Rochester; paternal grandparents, Elden and Della Fetterly of Wykoff and maternal grandmother, Hazel Bossart of Spring Valley; eight step-siblings, Kevin (Patty) McGill of Spring Valley, Terry (Diane) McGill and Patrick (Lana) McGill, both of Rochester, Brian (Angie) McGill of Stewartville, Neil (Karmen) McGill of Rochester, Sharon Christenson of Stewartville, Margaret (Rob) Zimny of Rochester and Mary (Dale) Moen of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather. The funeral for Vicki Jean Johnson, was October 15, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Dr. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in the Millet Sumner Center Cemetery in Fillmore County. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.