"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, May 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you aren’t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
- 11:34:36, May 20th 2015 - SV80 - To Future: I can empathize with your regarding Hawkeye63. He exhibits all t ... [Read More]
- 12:49:06, May 19th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 My entire argument has been based on legal civil rights argument ... [Read More]
- 7:22:50, May 19th 2015 - hawkeye63 - There you have it fellow citizens, I sure hope America is paying attentio ... [Read More]
- 6:06:44, May 18th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Thank you for a great read. Like an addicting mini-series, I could not ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vicki Jean Johnson, 42, of St. Paul, formerly of Spring Valley, died October 11, 2003 at her home of ovarian cancer.
Vicki Fetterly was born April 16, 1961, in Rochester and grew up in Spring Valley. She graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and in 1985 moved to St. Paul, where she worked for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. She married Brad A. Johnson on Dec. 19, 1998, in St. Paul. Surviving are her husband; her mother and stepfather, Lee and Jack McGill of Rochester; her father, Duane Fetterly of Spring Valley; two brothers, Terry (Deb) Fetterly of Spring Valley and James (Toni) Fetterly of Rochester; paternal grandparents, Elden and Della Fetterly of Wykoff and maternal grandmother, Hazel Bossart of Spring Valley; eight step-siblings, Kevin (Patty) McGill of Spring Valley, Terry (Diane) McGill and Patrick (Lana) McGill, both of Rochester, Brian (Angie) McGill of Stewartville, Neil (Karmen) McGill of Rochester, Sharon Christenson of Stewartville, Margaret (Rob) Zimny of Rochester and Mary (Dale) Moen of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather. The funeral for Vicki Jean Johnson, was October 15, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Dr. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in the Millet Sumner Center Cemetery in Fillmore County. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.