"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, October 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:33:17, Oct 4th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Talk about drinking the Liberal Kool-Aid, WOW! WOW! WOW! Obama not a Mus ... [Read More]
- 4:42:50, Oct 4th 2015 - Claudia Larson - What they passed was not Comprehensive Immigration as there wasn't on ... [Read More]
- 5:19:12, Oct 4th 2015 - Commonsense - And people on bikes, moterized scooters need to stay off the sidewalks ... [Read More]
- 5:11:54, Oct 3rd 2015 - Cityit - I can't believe a school with an enrollment this size can't control bullying. ... [Read More]
- 9:37:37, Oct 2nd 2015 - Steve of Steve's Kitchen YouTube - Hi Becky. Google sends me a little note when my ... [Read More]
- 7:27:38, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbulling - Op, spell check, just waiting ... [Read More]
- 6:14:53, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbullys - Cityit....Can't do that, I'm better than them! Once these kids turn 18, ... [Read More]
- 4:22:44, Oct 2nd 2015 - James1952 - Paul- A group of citizens has been asking questions and getting no answers ... [Read More]
- 2:27:40, Oct 2nd 2015 - Paul - Mr. Gudmundson, Once again you have declared war, rallied the troops and sent ... [Read More]
- 1:06:34, Oct 2nd 2015 - 1187 - Kidsrule- It seems to me that you wont even take the time of day to hear his ar ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vicki Jean Johnson, 42, of St. Paul, formerly of Spring Valley, died October 11, 2003 at her home of ovarian cancer.
Vicki Fetterly was born April 16, 1961, in Rochester and grew up in Spring Valley. She graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1979 and in 1985 moved to St. Paul, where she worked for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. She married Brad A. Johnson on Dec. 19, 1998, in St. Paul. Surviving are her husband; her mother and stepfather, Lee and Jack McGill of Rochester; her father, Duane Fetterly of Spring Valley; two brothers, Terry (Deb) Fetterly of Spring Valley and James (Toni) Fetterly of Rochester; paternal grandparents, Elden and Della Fetterly of Wykoff and maternal grandmother, Hazel Bossart of Spring Valley; eight step-siblings, Kevin (Patty) McGill of Spring Valley, Terry (Diane) McGill and Patrick (Lana) McGill, both of Rochester, Brian (Angie) McGill of Stewartville, Neil (Karmen) McGill of Rochester, Sharon Christenson of Stewartville, Margaret (Rob) Zimny of Rochester and Mary (Dale) Moen of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather. The funeral for Vicki Jean Johnson, was October 15, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Dr. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in the Millet Sumner Center Cemetery in Fillmore County. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.