"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, March 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:20:23, Mar 5th 2015 - doc - Excellent article. Now if the brainless idiots would do it. ... [Read More]
- 11:29:56, Mar 4th 2015 - SV 78 - OK fine we live by natural law. How does that apply to homosexuality? ... [Read More]
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gordon L. Peterson, 79, of Lanesboro, president of Peterson Motors Ford & Mercury in Lanesboro and Spring Valley, died October 8, 2003 in Spring Valley Care Center after a lengthy illness.
He was born Aug. 6, 1924, and attended Benson School and Lanesboro High School until going to work to help save the family farm. He worked for Eustermann Ford in Lewiston as a salesman until starting Peterson Motors in Lanesboro and in 1968 Peterson Motors in Spring Valley. He served on the boards of Bethlehem Church, Lanesboro Fire Department for 21 years, Lanesboro Industries, Lanesboro Housing Develop-ment and Lanesboro Golf Course. He also revived the Lanesboro Drug Store in 1968. He was a representative on the Minnesota Automobile Dealers Association. He married Dolores L. Peterson on Sept. 21, 1945, in Highland Prairie, rural Peterson. Surviving are his wife; a son, Wes (Jan) Peterson of Spring Valley; three grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and two sisters, Dorothy Berland and Alice (Lynn) Iverson, both of Lanesboro. He was preceded in death by a son, three sisters and three brothers. The funeral for Gordon L. Peterson was October 11, 2003 in Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in Lanesboro Cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.