"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gordon L. Peterson, 79, of Lanesboro, president of Peterson Motors Ford & Mercury in Lanesboro and Spring Valley, died October 8, 2003 in Spring Valley Care Center after a lengthy illness.
He was born Aug. 6, 1924, and attended Benson School and Lanesboro High School until going to work to help save the family farm. He worked for Eustermann Ford in Lewiston as a salesman until starting Peterson Motors in Lanesboro and in 1968 Peterson Motors in Spring Valley. He served on the boards of Bethlehem Church, Lanesboro Fire Department for 21 years, Lanesboro Industries, Lanesboro Housing Develop-ment and Lanesboro Golf Course. He also revived the Lanesboro Drug Store in 1968. He was a representative on the Minnesota Automobile Dealers Association. He married Dolores L. Peterson on Sept. 21, 1945, in Highland Prairie, rural Peterson. Surviving are his wife; a son, Wes (Jan) Peterson of Spring Valley; three grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and two sisters, Dorothy Berland and Alice (Lynn) Iverson, both of Lanesboro. He was preceded in death by a son, three sisters and three brothers. The funeral for Gordon L. Peterson was October 11, 2003 in Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in Lanesboro Cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.