"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Norma Loretta Jameson, 94, of Preble Township, rural Mabel, died October 14, 2003 at Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
Norma Loretta Wiste was born Sept. 17, 1909, in Adams and attended rural school at Storlie School in Spring Grove Township. On Nov. 12, 1934, she married Ernest Jameson at Riceford parsonage in rural Spring Grove. The couple farmed in Preble Township until retiring in 1974. Mrs. Jameson was a former member of South Fork Lutheran Church and a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. She was active in both churches’ women’s groups. Survivors include her husband; three daughters, Shirley (David) Alstad of Spring Grove, Donna (Keith) Nelson of Sun Lakes, Ariz., and June Omel of Richland, Wash.; nine grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. Five brothers and one sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Norma Loretta Jameson was October 20, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.