"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, August 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Norma Loretta Jameson, 94, of Preble Township, rural Mabel, died October 14, 2003 at Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
Norma Loretta Wiste was born Sept. 17, 1909, in Adams and attended rural school at Storlie School in Spring Grove Township. On Nov. 12, 1934, she married Ernest Jameson at Riceford parsonage in rural Spring Grove. The couple farmed in Preble Township until retiring in 1974. Mrs. Jameson was a former member of South Fork Lutheran Church and a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. She was active in both churches’ women’s groups. Survivors include her husband; three daughters, Shirley (David) Alstad of Spring Grove, Donna (Keith) Nelson of Sun Lakes, Ariz., and June Omel of Richland, Wash.; nine grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. Five brothers and one sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Norma Loretta Jameson was October 20, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.