"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:55:44, Aug 1st 2014 - Eagle - I agree with many of the points you have brought up. I do not consider myself ... [Read More]
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Norma Loretta Jameson, 94, of Preble Township, rural Mabel, died October 14, 2003 at Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
Norma Loretta Wiste was born Sept. 17, 1909, in Adams and attended rural school at Storlie School in Spring Grove Township. On Nov. 12, 1934, she married Ernest Jameson at Riceford parsonage in rural Spring Grove. The couple farmed in Preble Township until retiring in 1974. Mrs. Jameson was a former member of South Fork Lutheran Church and a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. She was active in both churches’ women’s groups. Survivors include her husband; three daughters, Shirley (David) Alstad of Spring Grove, Donna (Keith) Nelson of Sun Lakes, Ariz., and June Omel of Richland, Wash.; nine grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. Five brothers and one sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Norma Loretta Jameson was October 20, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.