"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Norma Loretta Jameson, 94, of Preble Township, rural Mabel, died October 14, 2003 at Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
Norma Loretta Wiste was born Sept. 17, 1909, in Adams and attended rural school at Storlie School in Spring Grove Township. On Nov. 12, 1934, she married Ernest Jameson at Riceford parsonage in rural Spring Grove. The couple farmed in Preble Township until retiring in 1974. Mrs. Jameson was a former member of South Fork Lutheran Church and a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. She was active in both churches’ women’s groups. Survivors include her husband; three daughters, Shirley (David) Alstad of Spring Grove, Donna (Keith) Nelson of Sun Lakes, Ariz., and June Omel of Richland, Wash.; nine grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. Five brothers and one sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Norma Loretta Jameson was October 20, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.