"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, November 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
- 3:40:51, Nov 24th 2015 - James1952 - I can't find anywhere that Mr. Gudmundson was guilty of plagiarism. What ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Norma Loretta Jameson, 94, of Preble Township, rural Mabel, died October 14, 2003 at Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
Norma Loretta Wiste was born Sept. 17, 1909, in Adams and attended rural school at Storlie School in Spring Grove Township. On Nov. 12, 1934, she married Ernest Jameson at Riceford parsonage in rural Spring Grove. The couple farmed in Preble Township until retiring in 1974. Mrs. Jameson was a former member of South Fork Lutheran Church and a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. She was active in both churches’ women’s groups. Survivors include her husband; three daughters, Shirley (David) Alstad of Spring Grove, Donna (Keith) Nelson of Sun Lakes, Ariz., and June Omel of Richland, Wash.; nine grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. Five brothers and one sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Norma Loretta Jameson was October 20, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.