"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert Paul Johnson, 88 of Chico, Calif., a Preston native, died October 7, 2003 in a convalescent home in Chico.
He was born Sept. 17, 1915, in Preston, where he grew up. He graduated from West Point in 1941 and earned a law degree from the University of Virginia. He married Beverly in 1948. He served in the Army artillery and the Judge Advocates Corps. After retiring in 1967, he taught business law at Chico State University. After retiring for a second time, he participated in the Sons of Retirement and the Masonic Lodge. He is survived by his wife and two sons, Gregory and Mark. A reception for Robert Paul Johnson, was held October 14, 2003 in the Chico Masonic Family Center. His body was cremated.