"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, March 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert Paul Johnson, 88 of Chico, Calif., a Preston native, died October 7, 2003 in a convalescent home in Chico.
He was born Sept. 17, 1915, in Preston, where he grew up. He graduated from West Point in 1941 and earned a law degree from the University of Virginia. He married Beverly in 1948. He served in the Army artillery and the Judge Advocates Corps. After retiring in 1967, he taught business law at Chico State University. After retiring for a second time, he participated in the Sons of Retirement and the Masonic Lodge. He is survived by his wife and two sons, Gregory and Mark. A reception for Robert Paul Johnson, was held October 14, 2003 in the Chico Masonic Family Center. His body was cremated.