"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, December 7th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:36:23, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - I'm going to give all of the senile citizens who voted him in the big HOO HA whe ... [Read More]
- 8:32:10, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - Now the republican congress is threatening to shut down the government if Drumpf ... [Read More]
- 8:08:11, Dec 7th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, if I misread your politics, I apologize. I promise to watch furt ... [Read More]
- 7:54:51, Dec 7th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, now there's the Left Wing Zealot we have come to know and love. Aw ... [Read More]
- 5:51:23, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - Republicans don't believe in facts. ... [Read More]
- 5:49:27, Dec 7th 2016 - livin' the dream - Tweakers are the lowest form of life. ... [Read More]
- 3:18:08, Dec 6th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I do find it interesting that, although all I've done is a ... [Read More]
- 1:05:28, Dec 6th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye63 So nearly 3 million more votes for Clinton than Trump means nothing ... [Read More]
- 11:04:07, Dec 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, you did get an answer from the American people in a very substa ... [Read More]
- 4:13:12, Dec 5th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63, There was no response to my question when people voted. M ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert Paul Johnson, 88 of Chico, Calif., a Preston native, died October 7, 2003 in a convalescent home in Chico.
He was born Sept. 17, 1915, in Preston, where he grew up. He graduated from West Point in 1941 and earned a law degree from the University of Virginia. He married Beverly in 1948. He served in the Army artillery and the Judge Advocates Corps. After retiring in 1967, he taught business law at Chico State University. After retiring for a second time, he participated in the Sons of Retirement and the Masonic Lodge. He is survived by his wife and two sons, Gregory and Mark. A reception for Robert Paul Johnson, was held October 14, 2003 in the Chico Masonic Family Center. His body was cremated.