"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert Paul Johnson, 88 of Chico, Calif., a Preston native, died October 7, 2003 in a convalescent home in Chico.
He was born Sept. 17, 1915, in Preston, where he grew up. He graduated from West Point in 1941 and earned a law degree from the University of Virginia. He married Beverly in 1948. He served in the Army artillery and the Judge Advocates Corps. After retiring in 1967, he taught business law at Chico State University. After retiring for a second time, he participated in the Sons of Retirement and the Masonic Lodge. He is survived by his wife and two sons, Gregory and Mark. A reception for Robert Paul Johnson, was held October 14, 2003 in the Chico Masonic Family Center. His body was cremated.