"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, March 10th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - email@example.com - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert Paul Johnson, 88 of Chico, Calif., a Preston native, died October 7, 2003 in a convalescent home in Chico.
He was born Sept. 17, 1915, in Preston, where he grew up. He graduated from West Point in 1941 and earned a law degree from the University of Virginia. He married Beverly in 1948. He served in the Army artillery and the Judge Advocates Corps. After retiring in 1967, he taught business law at Chico State University. After retiring for a second time, he participated in the Sons of Retirement and the Masonic Lodge. He is survived by his wife and two sons, Gregory and Mark. A reception for Robert Paul Johnson, was held October 14, 2003 in the Chico Masonic Family Center. His body was cremated.