"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
- 3:43:26, Sep 6th 2014 - CBJapan - The article endorses my view here in Japan. My thought; http://conserva ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Oscar C. Berg, 89, of Ostrander, formerly of Cresco, died October 9, 2003 at Ostrander Nursing Home.
He was born May 8, 1914, in rural Goodrich, Minn, the son of Ferdinand and Henrietta (Arness) Berg. On April 12, 1940, he married Viola Henderson in Chester. Mr. Berg farmed in rural Ostrander for more than 40 years and worked for S&G Construction in Cresco for several years, retiring in 1982. He was an active member of Immanuel Lutheran Church, where he served as an usher. He was a member of the school and town boards for Beaver Township near Ostrander for several years. Survivors include his wife, Viola Berg of Ostrander; one daughter, Barbara (Steve) Ludemann of Heron Lake, Minn.; two sons, Darrell (Shirley) of Ostrander, and Richard (Lois) of Eau Claire, Wis; five grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Harlan (Bessie) and Milford (Hazel), both of Ostrander. The funeral for Oscar C. Berg was October 13, 2003 at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Cresco, Iowa. Burial was in Ostrander Lutheran Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.