"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 19th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Oscar C. Berg, 89, of Ostrander, formerly of Cresco, died October 9, 2003 at Ostrander Nursing Home.
He was born May 8, 1914, in rural Goodrich, Minn, the son of Ferdinand and Henrietta (Arness) Berg. On April 12, 1940, he married Viola Henderson in Chester. Mr. Berg farmed in rural Ostrander for more than 40 years and worked for S&G Construction in Cresco for several years, retiring in 1982. He was an active member of Immanuel Lutheran Church, where he served as an usher. He was a member of the school and town boards for Beaver Township near Ostrander for several years. Survivors include his wife, Viola Berg of Ostrander; one daughter, Barbara (Steve) Ludemann of Heron Lake, Minn.; two sons, Darrell (Shirley) of Ostrander, and Richard (Lois) of Eau Claire, Wis; five grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Harlan (Bessie) and Milford (Hazel), both of Ostrander. The funeral for Oscar C. Berg was October 13, 2003 at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Cresco, Iowa. Burial was in Ostrander Lutheran Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.