"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, August 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
- 8:43:20, Aug 21st 2015 - ecomom - Since Laura's father Charles died in 1902, I seriously doubt he helped build ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Oscar C. Berg, 89, of Ostrander, formerly of Cresco, died October 9, 2003 at Ostrander Nursing Home.
He was born May 8, 1914, in rural Goodrich, Minn, the son of Ferdinand and Henrietta (Arness) Berg. On April 12, 1940, he married Viola Henderson in Chester. Mr. Berg farmed in rural Ostrander for more than 40 years and worked for S&G Construction in Cresco for several years, retiring in 1982. He was an active member of Immanuel Lutheran Church, where he served as an usher. He was a member of the school and town boards for Beaver Township near Ostrander for several years. Survivors include his wife, Viola Berg of Ostrander; one daughter, Barbara (Steve) Ludemann of Heron Lake, Minn.; two sons, Darrell (Shirley) of Ostrander, and Richard (Lois) of Eau Claire, Wis; five grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Harlan (Bessie) and Milford (Hazel), both of Ostrander. The funeral for Oscar C. Berg was October 13, 2003 at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Cresco, Iowa. Burial was in Ostrander Lutheran Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.