"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:35:47, Sep 2nd 2014 - wtf - Because I can! At least I don't sit and argue with people like you do mister no ... [Read More]
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Features
Posted in Features
•Stephanie Louise Halverson, 27, Mabel, was charged with two felony counts stemming from an incident in Mabel on March 2, 2003. Halverson is charged with assault in the second degree - dangerous weapon and making terroristic threats. According to the criminal complaint, Halverson is alleged to have pointed a shotgun at another Mabel woman and threatened to kill her. Halverson is also charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. Judge Robert Benson released Halverson on her own recognizance on the condition that she not have contact with the victim and not possess firearms. Her next court appearance is October 27. •Garrick Robert Sneed, 29, Rochester was charged with felony theft of a motor vehicle . According to the criminal complaint, it is alleged that on June 17 Sneed took a motorcycle from the back of a truck while it was parked in Fillmore. The motorcycle was later located at a pawn shop in Rochester. Sneed was released after posting bail bond of $10,000. His next court appearance is November 24, 2003. Felony Disposition •Jada Ranee Hanson, 26, of Cresco, was sentenced to five years probation by Judge Robert Benson after pleading guilty to felony conspiracy to commit controlled substance in the third degree. The charges stem from a series of incidents between November 2002 and January 16, 2003, where Hanson and her husband Kyle Hanson, manufactured methamphetamine at their rural home in Bristol Township. Kyle Hanson has also pled guilty in the case and awaits sentencing on October 27. Jada Hanson must serve 120 days in jail and was given credit for 33 days already served. She must complete chemical dependency treatment, cannot use alcohol or drugs and must pay $500 to the State of Minnesota Public Defender’s Fund. The sentence is a downward departure. According to the Fillmore County Attorney, the defendant showed an amenability to probation.