"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, March 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:40:54, Feb 27th 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
- 2:59:54, Feb 27th 2015 - BIG ISSUE - One big issue is the terrible internet and cable - There are many people ... [Read More]
- 2:26:10, Feb 27th 2015 - Public Information - Anyone know who the city attorney is for Peterson? ... [Read More]
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Oct 17th, 2003
Posted in Features
Posted in Features
•Stephanie Louise Halverson, 27, Mabel, was charged with two felony counts stemming from an incident in Mabel on March 2, 2003. Halverson is charged with assault in the second degree - dangerous weapon and making terroristic threats. According to the criminal complaint, Halverson is alleged to have pointed a shotgun at another Mabel woman and threatened to kill her. Halverson is also charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. Judge Robert Benson released Halverson on her own recognizance on the condition that she not have contact with the victim and not possess firearms. Her next court appearance is October 27. •Garrick Robert Sneed, 29, Rochester was charged with felony theft of a motor vehicle . According to the criminal complaint, it is alleged that on June 17 Sneed took a motorcycle from the back of a truck while it was parked in Fillmore. The motorcycle was later located at a pawn shop in Rochester. Sneed was released after posting bail bond of $10,000. His next court appearance is November 24, 2003. Felony Disposition •Jada Ranee Hanson, 26, of Cresco, was sentenced to five years probation by Judge Robert Benson after pleading guilty to felony conspiracy to commit controlled substance in the third degree. The charges stem from a series of incidents between November 2002 and January 16, 2003, where Hanson and her husband Kyle Hanson, manufactured methamphetamine at their rural home in Bristol Township. Kyle Hanson has also pled guilty in the case and awaits sentencing on October 27. Jada Hanson must serve 120 days in jail and was given credit for 33 days already served. She must complete chemical dependency treatment, cannot use alcohol or drugs and must pay $500 to the State of Minnesota Public Defender’s Fund. The sentence is a downward departure. According to the Fillmore County Attorney, the defendant showed an amenability to probation.