"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:35:47, Sep 2nd 2014 - wtf - Because I can! At least I don't sit and argue with people like you do mister no ... [Read More]
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gladena Caroline Reierson, 87 of Spring Grove died October 17, 2003 at Tweeten Health Care Center in Spring Grove.
Gladena C. Hoff was born to Henry and Hattie (Hahn) Hoff in Spring Grove on January 12, 1916. She married Gynther Halverson on December 25, 1937. They owned and operated a farm in Yucatan Valley where they lived until Gynther’s death on November 6, 1966. She moved to Houston, MN. She married Alf Reierson of Caledonia, on July 28, 1968. She worked at Mansfield Industries in Spring Grove and Rush Products in Rushford, MN. She was a member of Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston. She taught Sunday School and was a member of the church choir. She was a member of the Sheldon Homemakers, and she was an Avon representative for 20 years. She is survived by a son Gaylord (Mildred) Halverson, Spring Grove, two daughters, Harla (Mrs. John) Benson, Houston, and Renee (Mrs. Mark) Kumpf of Spring Grove. She is also survived by seven grandchildren and nine great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, two husbands, and one grandson. Funeral Service was October 21, 2003 at Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston with Rev. Lane Zaffke officiating. Burial was in the Stone Church Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Houston was in charge of arrangements.