"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, February 10th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gladena Caroline Reierson, 87 of Spring Grove died October 17, 2003 at Tweeten Health Care Center in Spring Grove.
Gladena C. Hoff was born to Henry and Hattie (Hahn) Hoff in Spring Grove on January 12, 1916. She married Gynther Halverson on December 25, 1937. They owned and operated a farm in Yucatan Valley where they lived until Gynther’s death on November 6, 1966. She moved to Houston, MN. She married Alf Reierson of Caledonia, on July 28, 1968. She worked at Mansfield Industries in Spring Grove and Rush Products in Rushford, MN. She was a member of Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston. She taught Sunday School and was a member of the church choir. She was a member of the Sheldon Homemakers, and she was an Avon representative for 20 years. She is survived by a son Gaylord (Mildred) Halverson, Spring Grove, two daughters, Harla (Mrs. John) Benson, Houston, and Renee (Mrs. Mark) Kumpf of Spring Grove. She is also survived by seven grandchildren and nine great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, two husbands, and one grandson. Funeral Service was October 21, 2003 at Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston with Rev. Lane Zaffke officiating. Burial was in the Stone Church Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Houston was in charge of arrangements.