"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my voteđź‘Ť - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gladena Caroline Reierson, 87 of Spring Grove died October 17, 2003 at Tweeten Health Care Center in Spring Grove.
Gladena C. Hoff was born to Henry and Hattie (Hahn) Hoff in Spring Grove on January 12, 1916. She married Gynther Halverson on December 25, 1937. They owned and operated a farm in Yucatan Valley where they lived until Gynther’s death on November 6, 1966. She moved to Houston, MN. She married Alf Reierson of Caledonia, on July 28, 1968. She worked at Mansfield Industries in Spring Grove and Rush Products in Rushford, MN. She was a member of Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston. She taught Sunday School and was a member of the church choir. She was a member of the Sheldon Homemakers, and she was an Avon representative for 20 years. She is survived by a son Gaylord (Mildred) Halverson, Spring Grove, two daughters, Harla (Mrs. John) Benson, Houston, and Renee (Mrs. Mark) Kumpf of Spring Grove. She is also survived by seven grandchildren and nine great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, two husbands, and one grandson. Funeral Service was October 21, 2003 at Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston with Rev. Lane Zaffke officiating. Burial was in the Stone Church Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Houston was in charge of arrangements.