"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gladena Caroline Reierson, 87 of Spring Grove died October 17, 2003 at Tweeten Health Care Center in Spring Grove.
Gladena C. Hoff was born to Henry and Hattie (Hahn) Hoff in Spring Grove on January 12, 1916. She married Gynther Halverson on December 25, 1937. They owned and operated a farm in Yucatan Valley where they lived until Gynther’s death on November 6, 1966. She moved to Houston, MN. She married Alf Reierson of Caledonia, on July 28, 1968. She worked at Mansfield Industries in Spring Grove and Rush Products in Rushford, MN. She was a member of Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston. She taught Sunday School and was a member of the church choir. She was a member of the Sheldon Homemakers, and she was an Avon representative for 20 years. She is survived by a son Gaylord (Mildred) Halverson, Spring Grove, two daughters, Harla (Mrs. John) Benson, Houston, and Renee (Mrs. Mark) Kumpf of Spring Grove. She is also survived by seven grandchildren and nine great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, two husbands, and one grandson. Funeral Service was October 21, 2003 at Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston with Rev. Lane Zaffke officiating. Burial was in the Stone Church Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Houston was in charge of arrangements.