"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:39:46, Dec 19th 2014 - Vegaia - Peace? "Aren't humans amazing? They kill wildlife - birds, deer, all kin ... [Read More]
- 9:29:07, Dec 19th 2014 - email@example.com - Rest in Peace Daryl. Classmate of 73, Judy ... [Read More]
- 11:39:12, Dec 17th 2014 - SgtRock - I guess I hit a sore spot. The comments Jeff made in his article are his ... [Read More]
- 4:06:16, Dec 17th 2014 - @SGT Rock - "You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning f ... [Read More]
- 12:59:15, Dec 16th 2014 - SgtRock - You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning for ... [Read More]
- 6:53:39, Dec 15th 2014 - - Enough with the Liberal bashing!!!! ... [Read More]
- 12:43:11, Dec 9th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Wow! Yes, people are entitled to their opinion anytime they feel fre ... [Read More]
- 5:54:41, Dec 8th 2014 - WoW! - Fountainfarmer no serious Axe to grind and definitely not faceless gossip. Peop ... [Read More]
- 5:17:00, Dec 8th 2014 - Pastor Mark - Sounds like a great trip. Good for you Paul! Hope to see some of your pi ... [Read More]
- 1:58:52, Dec 8th 2014 - FountainFarmer - WoW! You're just commenting on an article that was posted back in Ju ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gladena Caroline Reierson, 87 of Spring Grove died October 17, 2003 at Tweeten Health Care Center in Spring Grove.
Gladena C. Hoff was born to Henry and Hattie (Hahn) Hoff in Spring Grove on January 12, 1916. She married Gynther Halverson on December 25, 1937. They owned and operated a farm in Yucatan Valley where they lived until Gynther’s death on November 6, 1966. She moved to Houston, MN. She married Alf Reierson of Caledonia, on July 28, 1968. She worked at Mansfield Industries in Spring Grove and Rush Products in Rushford, MN. She was a member of Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston. She taught Sunday School and was a member of the church choir. She was a member of the Sheldon Homemakers, and she was an Avon representative for 20 years. She is survived by a son Gaylord (Mildred) Halverson, Spring Grove, two daughters, Harla (Mrs. John) Benson, Houston, and Renee (Mrs. Mark) Kumpf of Spring Grove. She is also survived by seven grandchildren and nine great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, two husbands, and one grandson. Funeral Service was October 21, 2003 at Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston with Rev. Lane Zaffke officiating. Burial was in the Stone Church Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Houston was in charge of arrangements.