"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 1st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:09:57, Sep 30th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Ella and family, Sorry for your loss of Roger! You ... [Read More]
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Esther Luella Paulson died October 14, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield. Esther Solin was born April 23, 1916, in Rugby, N.D. She graduated from Rugby High School in 1934 and from Minot State Teachers College. She taught for seven years in rural schools in Ramsey, Pierce and Benson counties in North Dakota. She later worked as an assistant librarian, secretary and surgical nurse assistant. She married Harold C. Paulson in Minot, N.D., on April 28, 1940. She was a member of Resurrection Church in Rochester.
Surviving are a daughter, Marilyn (Grant) Boadwine of Preston; three sons, Harley (Jean) of Rapid City, S.D., John (Janet) of Walla Walla, Wash., and Loren (Lydia) of Littleton, Colo.; 15 grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; and a sister, Geneva (Salvador) Tillona of Windsor, Conn. She was preceded in death by her husband, a son, a sister and four brothers. A memorial service for Esther Luella Paulson, was October 18, 2003 at Macken Funeral Home in Rochester, with the Rev. Jon Bitter of Resurrection Evangelical Lutheran Church officiating. Burial was in Percilla Watts Cemetery in Rugby, N.D.