"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Esther Luella Paulson died October 14, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield. Esther Solin was born April 23, 1916, in Rugby, N.D. She graduated from Rugby High School in 1934 and from Minot State Teachers College. She taught for seven years in rural schools in Ramsey, Pierce and Benson counties in North Dakota. She later worked as an assistant librarian, secretary and surgical nurse assistant. She married Harold C. Paulson in Minot, N.D., on April 28, 1940. She was a member of Resurrection Church in Rochester.
Surviving are a daughter, Marilyn (Grant) Boadwine of Preston; three sons, Harley (Jean) of Rapid City, S.D., John (Janet) of Walla Walla, Wash., and Loren (Lydia) of Littleton, Colo.; 15 grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; and a sister, Geneva (Salvador) Tillona of Windsor, Conn. She was preceded in death by her husband, a son, a sister and four brothers. A memorial service for Esther Luella Paulson, was October 18, 2003 at Macken Funeral Home in Rochester, with the Rev. Jon Bitter of Resurrection Evangelical Lutheran Church officiating. Burial was in Percilla Watts Cemetery in Rugby, N.D.