"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Esther Luella Paulson died October 14, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield. Esther Solin was born April 23, 1916, in Rugby, N.D. She graduated from Rugby High School in 1934 and from Minot State Teachers College. She taught for seven years in rural schools in Ramsey, Pierce and Benson counties in North Dakota. She later worked as an assistant librarian, secretary and surgical nurse assistant. She married Harold C. Paulson in Minot, N.D., on April 28, 1940. She was a member of Resurrection Church in Rochester.
Surviving are a daughter, Marilyn (Grant) Boadwine of Preston; three sons, Harley (Jean) of Rapid City, S.D., John (Janet) of Walla Walla, Wash., and Loren (Lydia) of Littleton, Colo.; 15 grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; and a sister, Geneva (Salvador) Tillona of Windsor, Conn. She was preceded in death by her husband, a son, a sister and four brothers. A memorial service for Esther Luella Paulson, was October 18, 2003 at Macken Funeral Home in Rochester, with the Rev. Jon Bitter of Resurrection Evangelical Lutheran Church officiating. Burial was in Percilla Watts Cemetery in Rugby, N.D.