"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, November 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Esther Luella Paulson died October 14, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield. Esther Solin was born April 23, 1916, in Rugby, N.D. She graduated from Rugby High School in 1934 and from Minot State Teachers College. She taught for seven years in rural schools in Ramsey, Pierce and Benson counties in North Dakota. She later worked as an assistant librarian, secretary and surgical nurse assistant. She married Harold C. Paulson in Minot, N.D., on April 28, 1940. She was a member of Resurrection Church in Rochester.
Surviving are a daughter, Marilyn (Grant) Boadwine of Preston; three sons, Harley (Jean) of Rapid City, S.D., John (Janet) of Walla Walla, Wash., and Loren (Lydia) of Littleton, Colo.; 15 grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; and a sister, Geneva (Salvador) Tillona of Windsor, Conn. She was preceded in death by her husband, a son, a sister and four brothers. A memorial service for Esther Luella Paulson, was October 18, 2003 at Macken Funeral Home in Rochester, with the Rev. Jon Bitter of Resurrection Evangelical Lutheran Church officiating. Burial was in Percilla Watts Cemetery in Rugby, N.D.