"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Esther Luella Paulson died October 14, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield. Esther Solin was born April 23, 1916, in Rugby, N.D. She graduated from Rugby High School in 1934 and from Minot State Teachers College. She taught for seven years in rural schools in Ramsey, Pierce and Benson counties in North Dakota. She later worked as an assistant librarian, secretary and surgical nurse assistant. She married Harold C. Paulson in Minot, N.D., on April 28, 1940. She was a member of Resurrection Church in Rochester.
Surviving are a daughter, Marilyn (Grant) Boadwine of Preston; three sons, Harley (Jean) of Rapid City, S.D., John (Janet) of Walla Walla, Wash., and Loren (Lydia) of Littleton, Colo.; 15 grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; and a sister, Geneva (Salvador) Tillona of Windsor, Conn. She was preceded in death by her husband, a son, a sister and four brothers. A memorial service for Esther Luella Paulson, was October 18, 2003 at Macken Funeral Home in Rochester, with the Rev. Jon Bitter of Resurrection Evangelical Lutheran Church officiating. Burial was in Percilla Watts Cemetery in Rugby, N.D.