"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 9:51:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Anti-conspiracy - #5. RP schools has passed every audit with flying colors. #6. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
- 1:51:24, Oct 21st 2014 - ivoteyes - Ms. Machutt, please do not speak on behalf of the entire community by sayi ... [Read More]
- 1:13:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - And I am sure you will be all for footing the bill to put a band-aid (10 mill ... [Read More]
- 12:21:32, Oct 21st 2014 - Anthony's Wood-Fired Pizza - Thank you for the article Karen! We did in fact find a ... [Read More]
- 11:15:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Let's hear them - I would like to know what Kim and mike suggest we do to address t ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Kathryn Olson, 89, of Preston died October 22, 2003 at the Preston Good Samaritan Center.
Mary Kathryn Isaacson was born May 19, 1914, in Lanesboro, the daughter of Edward and Mary Kathryn (Quinn) Travis. She was raised with her adoptive parents, Martin and Linnie Isaacson in Preston. She married Helmer O. Olson on December 12, 1934 in Lanesboro. The couple made their home in the Preston area where Mary Kathryn was a homemaker. She was a member of Christ Lutheran Church in Preston and Preston Senior Citizens. Mary Olson is survived by three daughters, Marlos (Bill) Lutz of Plum City, Wisc., Linda (Waldo) Marzolf of Preston and Cheryl (Craig) Formati of Stockton, Calif.; one son David (Karen) Olson of Worland, Wyo.; 11 grandchildren; 9 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren. She was proceeded in death by her husband Helmer on December 14, 1986 and a great-grandson. The funeral for Mary Olson was October 25, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church with Rev. James Ruston officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was is charge of arrangements.