"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:27:53, May 30th 2015 - SV80 - To doc: Thanks for the compliment and encouragement. However, I'm not sure ... [Read More]
- 6:45:55, May 30th 2015 - doc - SV80, you use your tongue prettier than a $1500 prostitute. Seriously, you must ... [Read More]
- 9:41:24, May 29th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: You said, "the global warming wackos are jumping off the bandw ... [Read More]
- 7:18:59, May 29th 2015 - - June 1st 2015 hasn't happened yet. ... [Read More]
- 10:19:36, May 29th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80 and doc- I stand by what I posted earlier and reasons I gave. ... [Read More]
- 7:01:26, May 29th 2015 - doc - SV80, very good analogy comparing the cancer diagnosis to global warming. I th ... [Read More]
- 6:51:24, May 29th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Redhorsie51....you must be another one that paid no attention whil ... [Read More]
- 6:09:48, May 29th 2015 - hum - Kingslandgrad, and livinthedream always have stupid posts. Kingslandgrad doesn' ... [Read More]
- 10:10:17, May 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - EXCUSE ME............... BUSH IS AT FAULT? AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT ... [Read More]
- 9:06:07, May 28th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Funny how people that actually left Harmony still expect everythin ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Kathryn Olson, 89, of Preston died October 22, 2003 at the Preston Good Samaritan Center.
Mary Kathryn Isaacson was born May 19, 1914, in Lanesboro, the daughter of Edward and Mary Kathryn (Quinn) Travis. She was raised with her adoptive parents, Martin and Linnie Isaacson in Preston. She married Helmer O. Olson on December 12, 1934 in Lanesboro. The couple made their home in the Preston area where Mary Kathryn was a homemaker. She was a member of Christ Lutheran Church in Preston and Preston Senior Citizens. Mary Olson is survived by three daughters, Marlos (Bill) Lutz of Plum City, Wisc., Linda (Waldo) Marzolf of Preston and Cheryl (Craig) Formati of Stockton, Calif.; one son David (Karen) Olson of Worland, Wyo.; 11 grandchildren; 9 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren. She was proceeded in death by her husband Helmer on December 14, 1986 and a great-grandson. The funeral for Mary Olson was October 25, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church with Rev. James Ruston officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was is charge of arrangements.