"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Kathryn Olson, 89, of Preston died October 22, 2003 at the Preston Good Samaritan Center.
Mary Kathryn Isaacson was born May 19, 1914, in Lanesboro, the daughter of Edward and Mary Kathryn (Quinn) Travis. She was raised with her adoptive parents, Martin and Linnie Isaacson in Preston. She married Helmer O. Olson on December 12, 1934 in Lanesboro. The couple made their home in the Preston area where Mary Kathryn was a homemaker. She was a member of Christ Lutheran Church in Preston and Preston Senior Citizens. Mary Olson is survived by three daughters, Marlos (Bill) Lutz of Plum City, Wisc., Linda (Waldo) Marzolf of Preston and Cheryl (Craig) Formati of Stockton, Calif.; one son David (Karen) Olson of Worland, Wyo.; 11 grandchildren; 9 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren. She was proceeded in death by her husband Helmer on December 14, 1986 and a great-grandson. The funeral for Mary Olson was October 25, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church with Rev. James Ruston officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was is charge of arrangements.