"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Kathryn Olson, 89, of Preston died October 22, 2003 at the Preston Good Samaritan Center.
Mary Kathryn Isaacson was born May 19, 1914, in Lanesboro, the daughter of Edward and Mary Kathryn (Quinn) Travis. She was raised with her adoptive parents, Martin and Linnie Isaacson in Preston. She married Helmer O. Olson on December 12, 1934 in Lanesboro. The couple made their home in the Preston area where Mary Kathryn was a homemaker. She was a member of Christ Lutheran Church in Preston and Preston Senior Citizens. Mary Olson is survived by three daughters, Marlos (Bill) Lutz of Plum City, Wisc., Linda (Waldo) Marzolf of Preston and Cheryl (Craig) Formati of Stockton, Calif.; one son David (Karen) Olson of Worland, Wyo.; 11 grandchildren; 9 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren. She was proceeded in death by her husband Helmer on December 14, 1986 and a great-grandson. The funeral for Mary Olson was October 25, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church with Rev. James Ruston officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was is charge of arrangements.