"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 1st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:25:31, Jun 29th 2016 - Paul Little - Thanks for the input Derek. I was going to respond and but you said it ... [Read More]
- 12:04:41, Jun 29th 2016 - Derek Stevens - @Redhorse51: Seems to me you are the hypocrite, to berate someone on ... [Read More]
- 2:18:50, Jun 27th 2016 - PLEASE - PLEASE Kingsland district, take a look at what this commentary points and ou ... [Read More]
- 5:54:18, Jun 25th 2016 - Redhorse51 - Yes Ann, we all know that Sharon Roppes was instrumental in the Veteran ... [Read More]
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Kathryn Olson, 89, of Preston died October 22, 2003 at the Preston Good Samaritan Center.
Mary Kathryn Isaacson was born May 19, 1914, in Lanesboro, the daughter of Edward and Mary Kathryn (Quinn) Travis. She was raised with her adoptive parents, Martin and Linnie Isaacson in Preston. She married Helmer O. Olson on December 12, 1934 in Lanesboro. The couple made their home in the Preston area where Mary Kathryn was a homemaker. She was a member of Christ Lutheran Church in Preston and Preston Senior Citizens. Mary Olson is survived by three daughters, Marlos (Bill) Lutz of Plum City, Wisc., Linda (Waldo) Marzolf of Preston and Cheryl (Craig) Formati of Stockton, Calif.; one son David (Karen) Olson of Worland, Wyo.; 11 grandchildren; 9 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren. She was proceeded in death by her husband Helmer on December 14, 1986 and a great-grandson. The funeral for Mary Olson was October 25, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church with Rev. James Ruston officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was is charge of arrangements.