"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, June 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:54:18, Jun 25th 2016 - Redhorse51 - Yes Ann, we all know that Sharon Roppes was instrumental in the Veteran ... [Read More]
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
- 2:31:21, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Re: Palacek. He can not develop without a public road. His easement is ... [Read More]
- 1:15:13, Jun 22nd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - An old building that can be replaced at 50 cents on the dollar? Su ... [Read More]
- 7:28:50, Jun 22nd 2016 - doc - The GOP's war on education is a continuing success. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Odella Kathryn Johnson, 90, of Harmony, a former farm homemaker, died October 18, 2003 at Harmony Health Care.
Odella Kathryn Christianson was born Aug. 18, 1913, in Houston County. On May 15, 1934, she married Howard E. Johnson in Harmony. They farmed in the Harmony area until moving into town in 1972. Her husband died June 4, 1979. Survivors include three sons, Carlyle (Katha) of Pine Island, Gerald (Judy) of Harmony and Richard (Norma) of Wykoff; one daughter, Katherine (Roy) Wagnen of of Owatonna; six grandchildren; four stepgrandchildren; five stepgreat-grandchildren; one stepgreat-great-grandchild; and three sisters, Evelyn Kiehne of Harmony, Myrtle Steen of Dodge Center and Irene Rice of Canton. She was preceded in death by a sister, a brother and a stepgrandson. The funeral for Odella Kathryn Johnson was October 22, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.