"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Odella Kathryn Johnson, 90, of Harmony, a former farm homemaker, died October 18, 2003 at Harmony Health Care.
Odella Kathryn Christianson was born Aug. 18, 1913, in Houston County. On May 15, 1934, she married Howard E. Johnson in Harmony. They farmed in the Harmony area until moving into town in 1972. Her husband died June 4, 1979. Survivors include three sons, Carlyle (Katha) of Pine Island, Gerald (Judy) of Harmony and Richard (Norma) of Wykoff; one daughter, Katherine (Roy) Wagnen of of Owatonna; six grandchildren; four stepgrandchildren; five stepgreat-grandchildren; one stepgreat-great-grandchild; and three sisters, Evelyn Kiehne of Harmony, Myrtle Steen of Dodge Center and Irene Rice of Canton. She was preceded in death by a sister, a brother and a stepgrandson. The funeral for Odella Kathryn Johnson was October 22, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.