"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, January 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:13:41, Jan 31st 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Neighbor......ever think the cop may have been on another call, and h ... [Read More]
- 9:27:51, Jan 31st 2015 - olcrammy - wow! i wanna be just like him! ... [Read More]
- 8:42:55, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Fountain farmer. We have tried everything! What r we to do! U know they st ... [Read More]
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Odella Kathryn Johnson, 90, of Harmony, a former farm homemaker, died October 18, 2003 at Harmony Health Care.
Odella Kathryn Christianson was born Aug. 18, 1913, in Houston County. On May 15, 1934, she married Howard E. Johnson in Harmony. They farmed in the Harmony area until moving into town in 1972. Her husband died June 4, 1979. Survivors include three sons, Carlyle (Katha) of Pine Island, Gerald (Judy) of Harmony and Richard (Norma) of Wykoff; one daughter, Katherine (Roy) Wagnen of of Owatonna; six grandchildren; four stepgrandchildren; five stepgreat-grandchildren; one stepgreat-great-grandchild; and three sisters, Evelyn Kiehne of Harmony, Myrtle Steen of Dodge Center and Irene Rice of Canton. She was preceded in death by a sister, a brother and a stepgrandson. The funeral for Odella Kathryn Johnson was October 22, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.