"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, November 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
- 8:35:39, Nov 3rd 2014 - Ethics - I find it very interesting that Mike Holzer writes a letter to the editor sup ... [Read More]
- 8:34:20, Nov 3rd 2014 - Ethics - I find it very interesting that Mike Holzer writes a letter to the editor sup ... [Read More]
- 10:19:22, Oct 29th 2014 - Proud of Jessie Street Java - What a great event, and hats off to Jessie Street Java ... [Read More]
- 5:07:18, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Huh....Kaase's son was a jailer then a part time deputy. If Tom wins i ... [Read More]
- 4:45:54, Oct 29th 2014 - Huh!!! - Bashing Mr. Miner over a failed gas station / grocery business in the little ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Odella Kathryn Johnson, 90, of Harmony, a former farm homemaker, died October 18, 2003 at Harmony Health Care.
Odella Kathryn Christianson was born Aug. 18, 1913, in Houston County. On May 15, 1934, she married Howard E. Johnson in Harmony. They farmed in the Harmony area until moving into town in 1972. Her husband died June 4, 1979. Survivors include three sons, Carlyle (Katha) of Pine Island, Gerald (Judy) of Harmony and Richard (Norma) of Wykoff; one daughter, Katherine (Roy) Wagnen of of Owatonna; six grandchildren; four stepgrandchildren; five stepgreat-grandchildren; one stepgreat-great-grandchild; and three sisters, Evelyn Kiehne of Harmony, Myrtle Steen of Dodge Center and Irene Rice of Canton. She was preceded in death by a sister, a brother and a stepgrandson. The funeral for Odella Kathryn Johnson was October 22, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.