"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
- 9:55:22, May 21st 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - You have said it very well. I, too, believe most of America is ... [Read More]
- 10:47:20, May 18th 2016 - Paul - You ask a legitimate question and one we as a country need to address with ot ... [Read More]
- 12:57:18, May 18th 2016 - Combat Veteran (Derek) - @ Paul: I agree with 100% with what you said there, asking ... [Read More]
- 10:52:23, May 17th 2016 - Paul - Obviously the commandment to love one another is not so straight forward. You ... [Read More]
- 2:59:13, May 17th 2016 - Andy OConnor - @SV Resident...I think you nailed the crux of the situation in a coupl ... [Read More]
- 2:16:26, May 17th 2016 - Corrupt - Amazes me what Wykoff continues to do. Guess who just got hired by the Cit ... [Read More]
- 11:34:56, May 16th 2016 - Paul Little - Derek, Refugees should be vetted properly, the process should take as ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Odella Kathryn Johnson, 90, of Harmony, a former farm homemaker, died October 18, 2003 at Harmony Health Care.
Odella Kathryn Christianson was born Aug. 18, 1913, in Houston County. On May 15, 1934, she married Howard E. Johnson in Harmony. They farmed in the Harmony area until moving into town in 1972. Her husband died June 4, 1979. Survivors include three sons, Carlyle (Katha) of Pine Island, Gerald (Judy) of Harmony and Richard (Norma) of Wykoff; one daughter, Katherine (Roy) Wagnen of of Owatonna; six grandchildren; four stepgrandchildren; five stepgreat-grandchildren; one stepgreat-great-grandchild; and three sisters, Evelyn Kiehne of Harmony, Myrtle Steen of Dodge Center and Irene Rice of Canton. She was preceded in death by a sister, a brother and a stepgrandson. The funeral for Odella Kathryn Johnson was October 22, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.