"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, February 10th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Cletus R. Hosting, 80, a longtime Canton-area resident, died October 19, 2003 at home.
Born Oct. 27, 1922, in Calmar, Iowa, he graduated from Canton High School in 1939 and then served in the Army Signal Corps. On Oct. 8, 1949, he married Mary C. Snyder in Canton, where they lived all their married lives. She preceded him in death. Mr. Hosting farmed and was a partner in Canton Oil Co. for 20 years before retiring in the 1980s. He was a member of Assumption Catholic Church and the Canton American Legion. Survivors include three daughters, JoAnne Hosting of Martinez, Calif., Pat (Russ) Paulson of Winona and Mary Liz Hosting of Rochester; two sons, Mike of Queen Creek, Ariz., and Larry (Renee) of Canton; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and three sisters, Neomi Peresic of New Brighton, Minn., Delayne Jaeger of Buffalo, Minn., and Dorothy Graen of Stewartville. A funeral Mass for Cletus R. Hosting was October 22, 2003 at Assumption Catholic Church in Canton, with the Rev. Donald P. Schmitz officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Canton, with military rites by the Canton American Legion. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.