"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Cletus R. Hosting, 80, a longtime Canton-area resident, died October 19, 2003 at home.
Born Oct. 27, 1922, in Calmar, Iowa, he graduated from Canton High School in 1939 and then served in the Army Signal Corps. On Oct. 8, 1949, he married Mary C. Snyder in Canton, where they lived all their married lives. She preceded him in death. Mr. Hosting farmed and was a partner in Canton Oil Co. for 20 years before retiring in the 1980s. He was a member of Assumption Catholic Church and the Canton American Legion. Survivors include three daughters, JoAnne Hosting of Martinez, Calif., Pat (Russ) Paulson of Winona and Mary Liz Hosting of Rochester; two sons, Mike of Queen Creek, Ariz., and Larry (Renee) of Canton; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and three sisters, Neomi Peresic of New Brighton, Minn., Delayne Jaeger of Buffalo, Minn., and Dorothy Graen of Stewartville. A funeral Mass for Cletus R. Hosting was October 22, 2003 at Assumption Catholic Church in Canton, with the Rev. Donald P. Schmitz officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Canton, with military rites by the Canton American Legion. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.