"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
- 10:18:05, Apr 27th 2016 - Paul - Not sure either party can say their system is perfect. Remember about throwin ... [Read More]
- 6:54:34, Apr 26th 2016 - Paul - Hawkeye, I've missed your out-of-touch "I'm right, you're wrong" rants. Glad ... [Read More]
- 11:59:13, Apr 26th 2016 - LOLZ - Trolling is a disease. Just like square dancing. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
DeLyle H. Gudmundson, 68, of Phoenix, Arizona, formerly of Rochester and Spring Valley, died October 5, 2003, in Phoenix.
Mr. Gudmundson was born on March 25, 1935, in rural Harmony. He grew up in the Fillmore county area. He joined the United States Air Force and attained the rank of staff sergeant. After his retirement from the Air Force, he lived in Rochester and worked for H&R Block. He moved to Spring Valley and opened an H&R Block office. He was a past president of the Spring Valley Chamber of Commerce and also received the Citizen of the Year award from the Kiwanas Club. In February of 2003, he married Sara Gilleran and moved to Phoenix, Arizona. Survivors include his wife; one daughter, Gloria (Albert) Shirley of Mannford, Okla.; two sons, Wayne (Vicki) of Cincinnati, Ohio, and Delvic (Donna) of Labadie, Missouri; four grandchildren; two sisters, Myranda Evjen of Rochester and Vivian Thompson of Winona; three brothers, Siebert (Martha) of Peterson, Gordon (Lucille) of Sun City, Arizona, and LeRoy of Winona; nephews; and nieces. The memorial service for DeLyle H. Gudmundson was October 25, 2003 at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Spring Valley.