"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
DeLyle H. Gudmundson, 68, of Phoenix, Arizona, formerly of Rochester and Spring Valley, died October 5, 2003, in Phoenix.
Mr. Gudmundson was born on March 25, 1935, in rural Harmony. He grew up in the Fillmore county area. He joined the United States Air Force and attained the rank of staff sergeant. After his retirement from the Air Force, he lived in Rochester and worked for H&R Block. He moved to Spring Valley and opened an H&R Block office. He was a past president of the Spring Valley Chamber of Commerce and also received the Citizen of the Year award from the Kiwanas Club. In February of 2003, he married Sara Gilleran and moved to Phoenix, Arizona. Survivors include his wife; one daughter, Gloria (Albert) Shirley of Mannford, Okla.; two sons, Wayne (Vicki) of Cincinnati, Ohio, and Delvic (Donna) of Labadie, Missouri; four grandchildren; two sisters, Myranda Evjen of Rochester and Vivian Thompson of Winona; three brothers, Siebert (Martha) of Peterson, Gordon (Lucille) of Sun City, Arizona, and LeRoy of Winona; nephews; and nieces. The memorial service for DeLyle H. Gudmundson was October 25, 2003 at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Spring Valley.