"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniersâ€™ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
DeLyle H. Gudmundson, 68, of Phoenix, Arizona, formerly of Rochester and Spring Valley, died October 5, 2003, in Phoenix.
Mr. Gudmundson was born on March 25, 1935, in rural Harmony. He grew up in the Fillmore county area. He joined the United States Air Force and attained the rank of staff sergeant. After his retirement from the Air Force, he lived in Rochester and worked for H&R Block. He moved to Spring Valley and opened an H&R Block office. He was a past president of the Spring Valley Chamber of Commerce and also received the Citizen of the Year award from the Kiwanas Club. In February of 2003, he married Sara Gilleran and moved to Phoenix, Arizona. Survivors include his wife; one daughter, Gloria (Albert) Shirley of Mannford, Okla.; two sons, Wayne (Vicki) of Cincinnati, Ohio, and Delvic (Donna) of Labadie, Missouri; four grandchildren; two sisters, Myranda Evjen of Rochester and Vivian Thompson of Winona; three brothers, Siebert (Martha) of Peterson, Gordon (Lucille) of Sun City, Arizona, and LeRoy of Winona; nephews; and nieces. The memorial service for DeLyle H. Gudmundson was October 25, 2003 at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Spring Valley.