"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:52:43, Jun 1st 2015 - SV80 - Wentworth. Doesn't seem sporting to engage someone who can't spell 3rd grade ... [Read More]
- 3:40:30, Jun 1st 2015 - email@example.com - Congratulations Girls! You all did a super job. What a wonderful ... [Read More]
- 2:46:35, Jun 1st 2015 - sbearbow - Babe (Mom to the Twins), really needs your help. She has injured her groin ... [Read More]
- 2:34:00, Jun 1st 2015 - doc - @ doc and sv80- why don't you two go get a room some where We can just do it ... [Read More]
- 2:12:48, Jun 1st 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- the news of the your global warming FARCE is on to some degree ... [Read More]
- 1:59:15, Jun 1st 2015 - lol - 2nd place is the first lossers. Then the girls go home and cry. Lol. Most of you ... [Read More]
- 1:55:05, Jun 1st 2015 - wow - So, you people are funny. Do u remember in history class about the glaciers that ... [Read More]
- 11:04:50, May 31st 2015 - trojan fan - Margaret Carlson, you need to read RP school board chair Linder's respo ... [Read More]
- 10:23:01, May 31st 2015 - fact check - Yes Stan's OPINION is shocking....it is also not factual. I'm certain ... [Read More]
- 1:07:49, May 31st 2015 - Spam and Saltines - It's a weekly paper, and they put the online version up a few day ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
DeLyle H. Gudmundson, 68, of Phoenix, Arizona, formerly of Rochester and Spring Valley, died October 5, 2003, in Phoenix.
Mr. Gudmundson was born on March 25, 1935, in rural Harmony. He grew up in the Fillmore county area. He joined the United States Air Force and attained the rank of staff sergeant. After his retirement from the Air Force, he lived in Rochester and worked for H&R Block. He moved to Spring Valley and opened an H&R Block office. He was a past president of the Spring Valley Chamber of Commerce and also received the Citizen of the Year award from the Kiwanas Club. In February of 2003, he married Sara Gilleran and moved to Phoenix, Arizona. Survivors include his wife; one daughter, Gloria (Albert) Shirley of Mannford, Okla.; two sons, Wayne (Vicki) of Cincinnati, Ohio, and Delvic (Donna) of Labadie, Missouri; four grandchildren; two sisters, Myranda Evjen of Rochester and Vivian Thompson of Winona; three brothers, Siebert (Martha) of Peterson, Gordon (Lucille) of Sun City, Arizona, and LeRoy of Winona; nephews; and nieces. The memorial service for DeLyle H. Gudmundson was October 25, 2003 at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Spring Valley.