"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, January 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
- 12:47:28, Jan 23rd 2015 - Duh - whatever--- you should probably realize that a Chamber of Commerce has NOTHING ... [Read More]
- 6:41:21, Jan 23rd 2015 - fc - FC needs new coaches who know what they are doing ... [Read More]
- 6:37:32, Jan 23rd 2015 - whatever - Get the parking behind the high school under control! ... [Read More]
- 12:08:57, Jan 22nd 2015 - email@example.com - Nice story about by old friend Fred, who taught me the ropes w ... [Read More]
- 12:30:17, Jan 19th 2015 - IFE - Thank you, Jason, for a wonderful tribute to Bruce Fishbaugher. He certainly ... [Read More]
- 10:45:49, Jan 19th 2015 - JCK - Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the new water service policy stated th ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lynn Craig Easler, 56, of Platteville, Wisc., died October 6, 2003 at the Southwest Health Center Hospital in Platteville following a battle with cancer.
He was born on September 28, 1947 in Preston to Harold and Belvina (Schwinefus) Easler. On April 28, 1967 he married Lynn Louise Egge. Later on April 4, 1986 he married Carolyn Sawvell in Fennimore, Wisc. Mr. Easler worked as a sales consultant and regional director for Menominee Saw and Supply. Lynn Craig Easler is survived by his wife, Carolyn Easler, of Platteville; two children, Christoffer (Marnie) Easler of Stitzer, Wisc., and Cairan (Keith) Meyer of Platteville; three grandchildren; three brothers, Dean Easler of Harmony, Marlin (Sue) Easler of Harmony, Greg (Jean) Easler of Chatfield; many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents, Harold and Belvina Easler; one brother; a grandchild; and a sister-in-law.