"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lynn Craig Easler, 56, of Platteville, Wisc., died October 6, 2003 at the Southwest Health Center Hospital in Platteville following a battle with cancer.
He was born on September 28, 1947 in Preston to Harold and Belvina (Schwinefus) Easler. On April 28, 1967 he married Lynn Louise Egge. Later on April 4, 1986 he married Carolyn Sawvell in Fennimore, Wisc. Mr. Easler worked as a sales consultant and regional director for Menominee Saw and Supply. Lynn Craig Easler is survived by his wife, Carolyn Easler, of Platteville; two children, Christoffer (Marnie) Easler of Stitzer, Wisc., and Cairan (Keith) Meyer of Platteville; three grandchildren; three brothers, Dean Easler of Harmony, Marlin (Sue) Easler of Harmony, Greg (Jean) Easler of Chatfield; many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents, Harold and Belvina Easler; one brother; a grandchild; and a sister-in-law.