"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:12:50, May 6th 2015 - LOLZ - Re-evaluate your prescriptions. ... [Read More]
- 4:54:07, May 6th 2015 - laurie - Kim Wentworth. I did not know you're political side. Bravo! Hope you're well ... [Read More]
- 2:25:58, May 6th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a short response: paragraph 8- a belief in a system where th ... [Read More]
- 11:17:41, May 6th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Herb, waiting for your response. You seem so knowledgeable on the gun con ... [Read More]
- 9:30:33, May 5th 2015 - FountainFarmer - what? you can direct your questions towards Sgt. Christianson at the ... [Read More]
- 12:26:17, May 5th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Vikefan- lets take your scenario a little further since you seem to ... [Read More]
- 4:31:29, May 5th 2015 - what? - What about electric scooters? There is a grade school kid in harmony riding on ... [Read More]
- 4:24:55, May 5th 2015 - what? - The mayor's in small towns don't wear suits...it's a part time job! They don' ... [Read More]
- 6:54:57, May 4th 2015 - LOLZ - So what's up with the hoodie? Was it casual Friday? ... [Read More]
- 7:42:01, May 4th 2015 - amazed - Many people have detractors who try to make them look foolish in the eyes of ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lynn Craig Easler, 56, of Platteville, Wisc., died October 6, 2003 at the Southwest Health Center Hospital in Platteville following a battle with cancer.
He was born on September 28, 1947 in Preston to Harold and Belvina (Schwinefus) Easler. On April 28, 1967 he married Lynn Louise Egge. Later on April 4, 1986 he married Carolyn Sawvell in Fennimore, Wisc. Mr. Easler worked as a sales consultant and regional director for Menominee Saw and Supply. Lynn Craig Easler is survived by his wife, Carolyn Easler, of Platteville; two children, Christoffer (Marnie) Easler of Stitzer, Wisc., and Cairan (Keith) Meyer of Platteville; three grandchildren; three brothers, Dean Easler of Harmony, Marlin (Sue) Easler of Harmony, Greg (Jean) Easler of Chatfield; many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents, Harold and Belvina Easler; one brother; a grandchild; and a sister-in-law.