"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lynn Craig Easler, 56, of Platteville, Wisc., died October 6, 2003 at the Southwest Health Center Hospital in Platteville following a battle with cancer.
He was born on September 28, 1947 in Preston to Harold and Belvina (Schwinefus) Easler. On April 28, 1967 he married Lynn Louise Egge. Later on April 4, 1986 he married Carolyn Sawvell in Fennimore, Wisc. Mr. Easler worked as a sales consultant and regional director for Menominee Saw and Supply. Lynn Craig Easler is survived by his wife, Carolyn Easler, of Platteville; two children, Christoffer (Marnie) Easler of Stitzer, Wisc., and Cairan (Keith) Meyer of Platteville; three grandchildren; three brothers, Dean Easler of Harmony, Marlin (Sue) Easler of Harmony, Greg (Jean) Easler of Chatfield; many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents, Harold and Belvina Easler; one brother; a grandchild; and a sister-in-law.