"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, January 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lynn Craig Easler, 56, of Platteville, Wisc., died October 6, 2003 at the Southwest Health Center Hospital in Platteville following a battle with cancer.
He was born on September 28, 1947 in Preston to Harold and Belvina (Schwinefus) Easler. On April 28, 1967 he married Lynn Louise Egge. Later on April 4, 1986 he married Carolyn Sawvell in Fennimore, Wisc. Mr. Easler worked as a sales consultant and regional director for Menominee Saw and Supply. Lynn Craig Easler is survived by his wife, Carolyn Easler, of Platteville; two children, Christoffer (Marnie) Easler of Stitzer, Wisc., and Cairan (Keith) Meyer of Platteville; three grandchildren; three brothers, Dean Easler of Harmony, Marlin (Sue) Easler of Harmony, Greg (Jean) Easler of Chatfield; many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents, Harold and Belvina Easler; one brother; a grandchild; and a sister-in-law.