"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, August 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
- 8:43:20, Aug 21st 2015 - ecomom - Since Laura's father Charles died in 1902, I seriously doubt he helped build ... [Read More]
- 12:50:32, Aug 21st 2015 - Agree - Seen two girls go into school the other day with pants that looked like unde ... [Read More]
- 12:47:28, Aug 21st 2015 - - Remark 1976 seems to know about everything that posted in the journal. Lmfao...i ... [Read More]
- 10:14:08, Aug 21st 2015 - Remark1976 - Concerned, the Fountain police chief can only issue speeding ticket ... [Read More]
- 8:01:44, Aug 21st 2015 - Skeptical - I think the DNR doesn't tell us everything they're up to. I've heard th ... [Read More]
- 7:51:52, Aug 21st 2015 - Concerned - I think the police chief needs to start isuing speeding tickets in Founta ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lynn Craig Easler, 56, of Platteville, Wisc., died October 6, 2003 at the Southwest Health Center Hospital in Platteville following a battle with cancer.
He was born on September 28, 1947 in Preston to Harold and Belvina (Schwinefus) Easler. On April 28, 1967 he married Lynn Louise Egge. Later on April 4, 1986 he married Carolyn Sawvell in Fennimore, Wisc. Mr. Easler worked as a sales consultant and regional director for Menominee Saw and Supply. Lynn Craig Easler is survived by his wife, Carolyn Easler, of Platteville; two children, Christoffer (Marnie) Easler of Stitzer, Wisc., and Cairan (Keith) Meyer of Platteville; three grandchildren; three brothers, Dean Easler of Harmony, Marlin (Sue) Easler of Harmony, Greg (Jean) Easler of Chatfield; many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents, Harold and Belvina Easler; one brother; a grandchild; and a sister-in-law.