"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
- 1:51:24, Oct 21st 2014 - ivoteyes - Ms. Machutt, please do not speak on behalf of the entire community by sayi ... [Read More]
- 1:13:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - And I am sure you will be all for footing the bill to put a band-aid (10 mill ... [Read More]
- 12:21:32, Oct 21st 2014 - Anthony's Wood-Fired Pizza - Thank you for the article Karen! We did in fact find a ... [Read More]
- 11:15:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Let's hear them - I would like to know what Kim and mike suggest we do to address t ... [Read More]
- 9:49:05, Oct 21st 2014 - Tom Kaase-Fillmore County Commissioner, 1st District - I appreciate and recognize how ... [Read More]
- 9:33:44, Oct 21st 2014 - Hi - The Newell school district has 108 kids 9-12 and 361 kids pre-k through 12. No ... [Read More]
- 8:51:06, Oct 21st 2014 - apples/oranges - How can you use the dollar figure from your remodel at Newell as a g ... [Read More]
- 8:39:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - So if the referrendum fails then what are your plans? Are we going to try to ... [Read More]
- 8:27:06, Oct 21st 2014 - rippedoffinNewell - Newell, SD school district residents spent 2.8 million on a parti ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lynn Craig Easler, 56, of Platteville, Wisc., died October 6, 2003 at the Southwest Health Center Hospital in Platteville following a battle with cancer.
He was born on September 28, 1947 in Preston to Harold and Belvina (Schwinefus) Easler. On April 28, 1967 he married Lynn Louise Egge. Later on April 4, 1986 he married Carolyn Sawvell in Fennimore, Wisc. Mr. Easler worked as a sales consultant and regional director for Menominee Saw and Supply. Lynn Craig Easler is survived by his wife, Carolyn Easler, of Platteville; two children, Christoffer (Marnie) Easler of Stitzer, Wisc., and Cairan (Keith) Meyer of Platteville; three grandchildren; three brothers, Dean Easler of Harmony, Marlin (Sue) Easler of Harmony, Greg (Jean) Easler of Chatfield; many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents, Harold and Belvina Easler; one brother; a grandchild; and a sister-in-law.