"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 9th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:39:52, Oct 9th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - As someone who was a student at Kingsland from it's beginning, pare ... [Read More]
- 11:23:47, Oct 9th 2015 - Go Falcons!! - I'd like to give a huge shout out to Fillmore Centrals Volleyball coac ... [Read More]
- 9:10:55, Oct 7th 2015 - @ Concerned - I have wondered about this too. Most of the Wykoff kids don't even go t ... [Read More]
- 2:53:37, Oct 6th 2015 - Concerned - Has the school board & administration ever checked into why so many studen ... [Read More]
- 9:58:41, Oct 6th 2015 - - Why don't you run for school board, SomethingNeedsToBeDone? Write-in candidates we ... [Read More]
- 2:05:39, Oct 5th 2015 - Paul - The Quaran does not tell Muslims to kill non-muslims. In fact it says Muslims a ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Oct 5th 2015 - GoldenRule - Let us be mindful of the Golden Rule and how we treat others. Be careful ... [Read More]
- 11:32:26, Oct 5th 2015 - SomethingNeedsToBeDone - Are people blind?? How can they continue to use a facility ... [Read More]
- 11:23:54, Oct 5th 2015 - James1952 - Pig poker- what did you crybaby vote yes losers do both times you lost th ... [Read More]
- 10:51:29, Oct 5th 2015 - Pig poker - We all know why Jon Peterson doesn't want the school, he's mad because he ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lynn Craig Easler, 56, of Platteville, Wisc., died October 6, 2003 at the Southwest Health Center Hospital in Platteville following a battle with cancer.
He was born on September 28, 1947 in Preston to Harold and Belvina (Schwinefus) Easler. On April 28, 1967 he married Lynn Louise Egge. Later on April 4, 1986 he married Carolyn Sawvell in Fennimore, Wisc. Mr. Easler worked as a sales consultant and regional director for Menominee Saw and Supply. Lynn Craig Easler is survived by his wife, Carolyn Easler, of Platteville; two children, Christoffer (Marnie) Easler of Stitzer, Wisc., and Cairan (Keith) Meyer of Platteville; three grandchildren; three brothers, Dean Easler of Harmony, Marlin (Sue) Easler of Harmony, Greg (Jean) Easler of Chatfield; many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents, Harold and Belvina Easler; one brother; a grandchild; and a sister-in-law.