"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
- 4:38:18, Feb 24th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, Most Kwik Trips carry a limited selection of beers, hence t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:47, Feb 24th 2015 - FamilyvCompany - During my time fundraising when I was in high school, Kwik Trip had ... [Read More]
- 8:10:14, Feb 23rd 2015 - Precisely - Thank you for saying all of this, well said. ... [Read More]
- 4:22:39, Feb 23rd 2015 - oh wow - You nailed it!!!! ... [Read More]
- 4:13:31, Feb 23rd 2015 - Ryan Stern - Thank you for reminding drivers (and pedestrians) about the importance o ... [Read More]
- 11:47:48, Feb 23rd 2015 - Anonymous - What really strikes me from your "commentary" is how short sited you app ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lynn Craig Easler, 56, of Platteville, Wisc., died October 6, 2003 at the Southwest Health Center Hospital in Platteville following a battle with cancer.
He was born on September 28, 1947 in Preston to Harold and Belvina (Schwinefus) Easler. On April 28, 1967 he married Lynn Louise Egge. Later on April 4, 1986 he married Carolyn Sawvell in Fennimore, Wisc. Mr. Easler worked as a sales consultant and regional director for Menominee Saw and Supply. Lynn Craig Easler is survived by his wife, Carolyn Easler, of Platteville; two children, Christoffer (Marnie) Easler of Stitzer, Wisc., and Cairan (Keith) Meyer of Platteville; three grandchildren; three brothers, Dean Easler of Harmony, Marlin (Sue) Easler of Harmony, Greg (Jean) Easler of Chatfield; many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents, Harold and Belvina Easler; one brother; a grandchild; and a sister-in-law.