"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rozeta A. Anderson, 64 of Houston, died October 16, 2003 at Franciscan Skemp Medical Center in La Crosse, Wisc. Rozeta Arlene Anderson was born on November 2, 1938 on the family farm (Oak Ridge) Houston to Arthur and Rosella (Hahn) Anderson. She was the secretary for Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston for 29 years. She has been a life long resident of Houston. She was a member of the church’s WELCA, she taught Sunday school and sang in the church choir for many years.
She is survived by a niece Christine Anderson, Houston; nephew Calvin Anderson, Houston; two great nieces and two great nephews all of Houston. She is also survived by her sister-in-law, Grace Anderson, Houston. She was preceded in death by her parents, an infant sister and two brothers. Funeral Services were October 20, 2003 at Cross The Christ Lutheran Church in Houston with Rev. Louise E. Stromberg officiating. Burial was in the Stone Church Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Houston was in charge of arrangements.