"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rozeta A. Anderson, 64 of Houston, died October 16, 2003 at Franciscan Skemp Medical Center in La Crosse, Wisc. Rozeta Arlene Anderson was born on November 2, 1938 on the family farm (Oak Ridge) Houston to Arthur and Rosella (Hahn) Anderson. She was the secretary for Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston for 29 years. She has been a life long resident of Houston. She was a member of the church’s WELCA, she taught Sunday school and sang in the church choir for many years.
She is survived by a niece Christine Anderson, Houston; nephew Calvin Anderson, Houston; two great nieces and two great nephews all of Houston. She is also survived by her sister-in-law, Grace Anderson, Houston. She was preceded in death by her parents, an infant sister and two brothers. Funeral Services were October 20, 2003 at Cross The Christ Lutheran Church in Houston with Rev. Louise E. Stromberg officiating. Burial was in the Stone Church Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Houston was in charge of arrangements.