"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, April 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:45:13, Apr 26th 2015 - LOLZ - Do the corporations disclose the list of chemicals used in fracking? I didn't ... [Read More]
- 11:13:40, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - I think this is a little hysterical given this sand has been widely used ... [Read More]
- 10:59:21, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - Mr. Panko, a few facts to interject: 1] There is no lack of state and f ... [Read More]
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rozeta A. Anderson, 64 of Houston, died October 16, 2003 at Franciscan Skemp Medical Center in La Crosse, Wisc. Rozeta Arlene Anderson was born on November 2, 1938 on the family farm (Oak Ridge) Houston to Arthur and Rosella (Hahn) Anderson. She was the secretary for Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston for 29 years. She has been a life long resident of Houston. She was a member of the church’s WELCA, she taught Sunday school and sang in the church choir for many years.
She is survived by a niece Christine Anderson, Houston; nephew Calvin Anderson, Houston; two great nieces and two great nephews all of Houston. She is also survived by her sister-in-law, Grace Anderson, Houston. She was preceded in death by her parents, an infant sister and two brothers. Funeral Services were October 20, 2003 at Cross The Christ Lutheran Church in Houston with Rev. Louise E. Stromberg officiating. Burial was in the Stone Church Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Houston was in charge of arrangements.