"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 1st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
- 10:18:05, Apr 27th 2016 - Paul - Not sure either party can say their system is perfect. Remember about throwin ... [Read More]
- 6:54:34, Apr 26th 2016 - Paul - Hawkeye, I've missed your out-of-touch "I'm right, you're wrong" rants. Glad ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rozeta A. Anderson, 64 of Houston, died October 16, 2003 at Franciscan Skemp Medical Center in La Crosse, Wisc. Rozeta Arlene Anderson was born on November 2, 1938 on the family farm (Oak Ridge) Houston to Arthur and Rosella (Hahn) Anderson. She was the secretary for Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston for 29 years. She has been a life long resident of Houston. She was a member of the church’s WELCA, she taught Sunday school and sang in the church choir for many years.
She is survived by a niece Christine Anderson, Houston; nephew Calvin Anderson, Houston; two great nieces and two great nephews all of Houston. She is also survived by her sister-in-law, Grace Anderson, Houston. She was preceded in death by her parents, an infant sister and two brothers. Funeral Services were October 20, 2003 at Cross The Christ Lutheran Church in Houston with Rev. Louise E. Stromberg officiating. Burial was in the Stone Church Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Houston was in charge of arrangements.