"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rozeta A. Anderson, 64 of Houston, died October 16, 2003 at Franciscan Skemp Medical Center in La Crosse, Wisc. Rozeta Arlene Anderson was born on November 2, 1938 on the family farm (Oak Ridge) Houston to Arthur and Rosella (Hahn) Anderson. She was the secretary for Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston for 29 years. She has been a life long resident of Houston. She was a member of the church’s WELCA, she taught Sunday school and sang in the church choir for many years.
She is survived by a niece Christine Anderson, Houston; nephew Calvin Anderson, Houston; two great nieces and two great nephews all of Houston. She is also survived by her sister-in-law, Grace Anderson, Houston. She was preceded in death by her parents, an infant sister and two brothers. Funeral Services were October 20, 2003 at Cross The Christ Lutheran Church in Houston with Rev. Louise E. Stromberg officiating. Burial was in the Stone Church Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Houston was in charge of arrangements.