"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my voteđź‘Ť - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
E. Irene Weber, 79, of Harmony, died October 21, 2003 at Adams Health Care Center in Adams.
Irene King was born Sept. 21, 1924, in Riceville, Iowa. On Jan. 10, 1941, she married Albert F. Weber Sr. The couple farmed around Riceville until 1958 and then moved to Harmony and farmed there. After Mr. Weber’s death, Mrs. Weber lived in Elkton and LeRoy and then moved to Adams Health Care Center. Survivors include one daughter, Geraldine (Ed) Burnikel of Lime Spring, Iowa; one son, Albert F. Jr. “Joe” (Donna) of Springfield, Mo.; five grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Marreld King and Melivin King. The funeral for E. Irene Weber was October 24, 2003 at Nativity Catholic Church in Harmony, with the Revs. Donald P. Schmitz and Gregory Leif co-officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.