"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
E. Irene Weber, 79, of Harmony, died October 21, 2003 at Adams Health Care Center in Adams.
Irene King was born Sept. 21, 1924, in Riceville, Iowa. On Jan. 10, 1941, she married Albert F. Weber Sr. The couple farmed around Riceville until 1958 and then moved to Harmony and farmed there. After Mr. Weber’s death, Mrs. Weber lived in Elkton and LeRoy and then moved to Adams Health Care Center. Survivors include one daughter, Geraldine (Ed) Burnikel of Lime Spring, Iowa; one son, Albert F. Jr. “Joe” (Donna) of Springfield, Mo.; five grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Marreld King and Melivin King. The funeral for E. Irene Weber was October 24, 2003 at Nativity Catholic Church in Harmony, with the Revs. Donald P. Schmitz and Gregory Leif co-officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.