"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:39:12, Dec 17th 2014 - SgtRock - I guess I hit a sore spot. The comments Jeff made in his article are his ... [Read More]
- 4:06:16, Dec 17th 2014 - @SGT Rock - "You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning f ... [Read More]
- 12:59:15, Dec 16th 2014 - SgtRock - You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning for ... [Read More]
- 6:53:39, Dec 15th 2014 - - Enough with the Liberal bashing!!!! ... [Read More]
- 12:43:11, Dec 9th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Wow! Yes, people are entitled to their opinion anytime they feel fre ... [Read More]
- 5:54:41, Dec 8th 2014 - WoW! - Fountainfarmer no serious Axe to grind and definitely not faceless gossip. Peop ... [Read More]
- 5:17:00, Dec 8th 2014 - Pastor Mark - Sounds like a great trip. Good for you Paul! Hope to see some of your pi ... [Read More]
- 1:58:52, Dec 8th 2014 - FountainFarmer - WoW! You're just commenting on an article that was posted back in Ju ... [Read More]
- 10:19:54, Dec 6th 2014 - WoW! - Sadly The Only Ones That Are Misinformed About Kaase are The Citizens of Fillm ... [Read More]
- 2:56:47, Dec 5th 2014 - annonymous - You should probably do some homework when printing articles like this. W ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
E. Irene Weber, 79, of Harmony, died October 21, 2003 at Adams Health Care Center in Adams.
Irene King was born Sept. 21, 1924, in Riceville, Iowa. On Jan. 10, 1941, she married Albert F. Weber Sr. The couple farmed around Riceville until 1958 and then moved to Harmony and farmed there. After Mr. Weber’s death, Mrs. Weber lived in Elkton and LeRoy and then moved to Adams Health Care Center. Survivors include one daughter, Geraldine (Ed) Burnikel of Lime Spring, Iowa; one son, Albert F. Jr. “Joe” (Donna) of Springfield, Mo.; five grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Marreld King and Melivin King. The funeral for E. Irene Weber was October 24, 2003 at Nativity Catholic Church in Harmony, with the Revs. Donald P. Schmitz and Gregory Leif co-officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.