"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, December 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:21:36, Nov 30th 2015 - Andy Wolter - Hey ol' neighbor! Apparently the FCJ doesn't archive your columns; I ca ... [Read More]
- 4:58:14, Nov 30th 2015 - doc - I ordered a California burger for take out. It was a really tasty burger and it ... [Read More]
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
E. Irene Weber, 79, of Harmony, died October 21, 2003 at Adams Health Care Center in Adams.
Irene King was born Sept. 21, 1924, in Riceville, Iowa. On Jan. 10, 1941, she married Albert F. Weber Sr. The couple farmed around Riceville until 1958 and then moved to Harmony and farmed there. After Mr. Weber’s death, Mrs. Weber lived in Elkton and LeRoy and then moved to Adams Health Care Center. Survivors include one daughter, Geraldine (Ed) Burnikel of Lime Spring, Iowa; one son, Albert F. Jr. “Joe” (Donna) of Springfield, Mo.; five grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Marreld King and Melivin King. The funeral for E. Irene Weber was October 24, 2003 at Nativity Catholic Church in Harmony, with the Revs. Donald P. Schmitz and Gregory Leif co-officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.