"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, November 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
E. Irene Weber, 79, of Harmony, died October 21, 2003 at Adams Health Care Center in Adams.
Irene King was born Sept. 21, 1924, in Riceville, Iowa. On Jan. 10, 1941, she married Albert F. Weber Sr. The couple farmed around Riceville until 1958 and then moved to Harmony and farmed there. After Mr. Weber’s death, Mrs. Weber lived in Elkton and LeRoy and then moved to Adams Health Care Center. Survivors include one daughter, Geraldine (Ed) Burnikel of Lime Spring, Iowa; one son, Albert F. Jr. “Joe” (Donna) of Springfield, Mo.; five grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Marreld King and Melivin King. The funeral for E. Irene Weber was October 24, 2003 at Nativity Catholic Church in Harmony, with the Revs. Donald P. Schmitz and Gregory Leif co-officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.