"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 13th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:48, Feb 13th 2016 - Billary - This paper is so liberal. Guess they are endorsing Hillary Clinton!!!!!! ... [Read More]
- 9:05:21, Feb 12th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Wentworth Your post contains disconnected ideas and makes little sense. ... [Read More]
- 1:21:44, Feb 12th 2016 - email@example.com - Well said. I cook on wkends too, leftovers during the week a ... [Read More]
- 1:07:17, Feb 12th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85 and vikefan1- the countries I mentioned in my last post are all ... [Read More]
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence M. Rustad, 84, of Rushford, a former farmer and business owner, died October 25, 2003 at Gundersen-Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis.
He was born Sept. 16, 1919, in Norway Township, Fillmore County, to Christian and Mina (Stensgard) Rustad. He attended Dolalie School in Bratsberg. On Dec. 15, 1938, he married Helen Overby in Rushford. Mr. Rustad farmed at Highland Prairie until moving to Rushford in 1978 and also owned a livestock equipment business from 1968 to 1984. He was a lifelong member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church, where he served on the church board and was active in other church organizations, served on the Norway Township and Tri-County Co-op boards for 21 years, and was a member of the Rushford Community Clinic board and Heritage Club of La Crosse Lutheran Hospital. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Curates (Carol) of Winona and Maynard (Sharon) of Rushford; a daughter, Judy (Ken) Klennert of Rochester; six grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and a brother, Clifford of Rushford. Two brothers preceded him in death. The funeral for Clarence M. Rustad was October 30, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.