"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 23rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence M. Rustad, 84, of Rushford, a former farmer and business owner, died October 25, 2003 at Gundersen-Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis.
He was born Sept. 16, 1919, in Norway Township, Fillmore County, to Christian and Mina (Stensgard) Rustad. He attended Dolalie School in Bratsberg. On Dec. 15, 1938, he married Helen Overby in Rushford. Mr. Rustad farmed at Highland Prairie until moving to Rushford in 1978 and also owned a livestock equipment business from 1968 to 1984. He was a lifelong member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church, where he served on the church board and was active in other church organizations, served on the Norway Township and Tri-County Co-op boards for 21 years, and was a member of the Rushford Community Clinic board and Heritage Club of La Crosse Lutheran Hospital. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Curates (Carol) of Winona and Maynard (Sharon) of Rushford; a daughter, Judy (Ken) Klennert of Rochester; six grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and a brother, Clifford of Rushford. Two brothers preceded him in death. The funeral for Clarence M. Rustad was October 30, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.