"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert Lyle Overland, 82, of Rushford, a longtime area farmer, died October 26, 2003 at Gundersen-Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis., of complications following open-heart surgery.
Born Nov. 25, 1920, in Winona, to Ben and Olga (Helleland) Overland. He grew up in the Rushford area, graduated from Rushford High School and served in the Army from 1942 to 1945. He never married. Mr. Overland farmed in partnership with his brother at Bratsberg until 1997 and moved to Rushford in 1998. He was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church. Survivors include two sisters, Phyllis (Carmen) Johnson of Whalan and Edith Peterson of Houston. His brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Robert Lyle Overland was October 29, 2003 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery, with military rites by the Rushford American Legion. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.