"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, August 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert Lyle Overland, 82, of Rushford, a longtime area farmer, died October 26, 2003 at Gundersen-Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis., of complications following open-heart surgery.
Born Nov. 25, 1920, in Winona, to Ben and Olga (Helleland) Overland. He grew up in the Rushford area, graduated from Rushford High School and served in the Army from 1942 to 1945. He never married. Mr. Overland farmed in partnership with his brother at Bratsberg until 1997 and moved to Rushford in 1998. He was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church. Survivors include two sisters, Phyllis (Carmen) Johnson of Whalan and Edith Peterson of Houston. His brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Robert Lyle Overland was October 29, 2003 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery, with military rites by the Rushford American Legion. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.