"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:15:19, Dec 28th 2014 - country girl - Right on! ... [Read More]
- 5:30:05, Dec 28th 2014 - not happy - Nope ... [Read More]
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert Lyle Overland, 82, of Rushford, a longtime area farmer, died October 26, 2003 at Gundersen-Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis., of complications following open-heart surgery.
Born Nov. 25, 1920, in Winona, to Ben and Olga (Helleland) Overland. He grew up in the Rushford area, graduated from Rushford High School and served in the Army from 1942 to 1945. He never married. Mr. Overland farmed in partnership with his brother at Bratsberg until 1997 and moved to Rushford in 1998. He was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church. Survivors include two sisters, Phyllis (Carmen) Johnson of Whalan and Edith Peterson of Houston. His brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Robert Lyle Overland was October 29, 2003 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery, with military rites by the Rushford American Legion. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.