"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Justin Johnson, 92, of Rushford and formerly of rural Lanesboro, died October 23, 2003 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Born Jan. 8, 1911, in rural Lanesboro to Joe and Anna (Nyhus) Johnson. He served in the U.S. Army Air Corps during World War II. He married Hilda Severtson on Nov. 14, 1945. She died in 1998. Mr. Johnson was a lifelong area farmer. He also was a longtime board member and brotherhood member of the North Prairie Lutheran Church. He belonged to both the Peterson American Legion and the Rushford Veterans of Foreign Wars. Survivors include two daughters, Margaret (Dr. Robert) Kennedy of Arlington, Texas and Sharon (Gary) Zahn of Chatfield; four sons, David and Charles (Lynette) both of Lanesboro; Gordon (Arlene) of Rushford; and Joe (Cathy) of Peterson; 16 grandchildren, including Peter (Cathy) Kennedy of Rochester and Beth (Dave) Gransee of Kasson, who had lived with Mr. and Mrs. Johnson; 13 great-grandchildren and two great-great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, three grandsons, three brothers and two sisters. The funeral for Justin Johnson was October 27, 2003 in North Prairie Lutheran Church, rural Lanesboro, with the Revs. Ronald Warnes and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery, with military honors by the Peterson American Legion. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.