"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
- 5:46:46, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - WOW, the Trump worshipers are out in full force. He is a bully, a fraud, a meg ... [Read More]
- 11:04:13, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - @sv85 Are you so angry you can't see straight? Left luv never c ... [Read More]
- 10:43:02, Jul 25th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 You just don't get it do you. I don't like Hilary because she is i ... [Read More]
- 4:17:49, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ sv85- Wassermann gets fired and where dies the little turd, oops I ... [Read More]
- 3:35:40, Jul 25th 2016 - SV85 - I don't know why I waste my time writing posts to right wingers who have only ... [Read More]
- 1:38:43, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ vikefan1 and the rest of you libs- this is too funny. if you want h ... [Read More]
- 1:29:16, Jul 25th 2016 - Oh man - @Stan, thanks for your perspective. I think most people are clueless as to h ... [Read More]
- 12:40:21, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - And now we find out the DNC did everything in their power to ge ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Justin Johnson, 92, of Rushford and formerly of rural Lanesboro, died October 23, 2003 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Born Jan. 8, 1911, in rural Lanesboro to Joe and Anna (Nyhus) Johnson. He served in the U.S. Army Air Corps during World War II. He married Hilda Severtson on Nov. 14, 1945. She died in 1998. Mr. Johnson was a lifelong area farmer. He also was a longtime board member and brotherhood member of the North Prairie Lutheran Church. He belonged to both the Peterson American Legion and the Rushford Veterans of Foreign Wars. Survivors include two daughters, Margaret (Dr. Robert) Kennedy of Arlington, Texas and Sharon (Gary) Zahn of Chatfield; four sons, David and Charles (Lynette) both of Lanesboro; Gordon (Arlene) of Rushford; and Joe (Cathy) of Peterson; 16 grandchildren, including Peter (Cathy) Kennedy of Rochester and Beth (Dave) Gransee of Kasson, who had lived with Mr. and Mrs. Johnson; 13 great-grandchildren and two great-great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, three grandsons, three brothers and two sisters. The funeral for Justin Johnson was October 27, 2003 in North Prairie Lutheran Church, rural Lanesboro, with the Revs. Ronald Warnes and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery, with military honors by the Peterson American Legion. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.