"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 13th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:05:21, Feb 12th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Wentworth Your post contains disconnected ideas and makes little sense. ... [Read More]
- 1:21:44, Feb 12th 2016 - email@example.com - Well said. I cook on wkends too, leftovers during the week a ... [Read More]
- 1:07:17, Feb 12th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85 and vikefan1- the countries I mentioned in my last post are all ... [Read More]
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Myrtle Jeanette Jameson, 94, of Spring Grove, a longtime Rushford farm homemaker, died October 22, 2003 at Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
Myrtle Jeanette Skauge was born Oct. 2, 1909, in Spring Grove and grew up in Rooster Valley, rural Spring Grove. On Sept. 15, 1927, she married Edward Jameson. They farmed in South Fork Valley, rural Rushford, for almost 50 years and retired to Spring Grove. After her husbandís death on Sept. 1, 1993, she continued to live in Spring Grove until moving to Bickford Cottage, Cedar Falls, Iowa. Mrs. Jameson was a lifelong member of Faith Lutheran Church of Blackhammer and was a leader in church and community organizations. Survivors include two sons, Merlin (Lila) of Rushford and Donald (Mavis) of Cedar Falls; a daughter, Joyce Spande of Cedar Falls; nine grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild. Three sisters and three brothers preceded her in death. The funeral for Myrtle Jeanette Jameson was October 26, 2003 at Faith Lutheran Church of Blackhammer in rural Spring Grove, with the Rev. Leonard E. Liptack officiating. Burial was in Highland Prairie Church Cemetery in rural Peterson. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.