"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, November 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Myrtle Jeanette Jameson, 94, of Spring Grove, a longtime Rushford farm homemaker, died October 22, 2003 at Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
Myrtle Jeanette Skauge was born Oct. 2, 1909, in Spring Grove and grew up in Rooster Valley, rural Spring Grove. On Sept. 15, 1927, she married Edward Jameson. They farmed in South Fork Valley, rural Rushford, for almost 50 years and retired to Spring Grove. After her husband’s death on Sept. 1, 1993, she continued to live in Spring Grove until moving to Bickford Cottage, Cedar Falls, Iowa. Mrs. Jameson was a lifelong member of Faith Lutheran Church of Blackhammer and was a leader in church and community organizations. Survivors include two sons, Merlin (Lila) of Rushford and Donald (Mavis) of Cedar Falls; a daughter, Joyce Spande of Cedar Falls; nine grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild. Three sisters and three brothers preceded her in death. The funeral for Myrtle Jeanette Jameson was October 26, 2003 at Faith Lutheran Church of Blackhammer in rural Spring Grove, with the Rev. Leonard E. Liptack officiating. Burial was in Highland Prairie Church Cemetery in rural Peterson. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.