"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Myrtle Jeanette Jameson, 94, of Spring Grove, a longtime Rushford farm homemaker, died October 22, 2003 at Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
Myrtle Jeanette Skauge was born Oct. 2, 1909, in Spring Grove and grew up in Rooster Valley, rural Spring Grove. On Sept. 15, 1927, she married Edward Jameson. They farmed in South Fork Valley, rural Rushford, for almost 50 years and retired to Spring Grove. After her husbandís death on Sept. 1, 1993, she continued to live in Spring Grove until moving to Bickford Cottage, Cedar Falls, Iowa. Mrs. Jameson was a lifelong member of Faith Lutheran Church of Blackhammer and was a leader in church and community organizations. Survivors include two sons, Merlin (Lila) of Rushford and Donald (Mavis) of Cedar Falls; a daughter, Joyce Spande of Cedar Falls; nine grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild. Three sisters and three brothers preceded her in death. The funeral for Myrtle Jeanette Jameson was October 26, 2003 at Faith Lutheran Church of Blackhammer in rural Spring Grove, with the Rev. Leonard E. Liptack officiating. Burial was in Highland Prairie Church Cemetery in rural Peterson. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.