"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:39:12, Dec 17th 2014 - SgtRock - I guess I hit a sore spot. The comments Jeff made in his article are his ... [Read More]
- 4:06:16, Dec 17th 2014 - @SGT Rock - "You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning f ... [Read More]
- 12:59:15, Dec 16th 2014 - SgtRock - You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning for ... [Read More]
- 6:53:39, Dec 15th 2014 - - Enough with the Liberal bashing!!!! ... [Read More]
- 12:43:11, Dec 9th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Wow! Yes, people are entitled to their opinion anytime they feel fre ... [Read More]
- 5:54:41, Dec 8th 2014 - WoW! - Fountainfarmer no serious Axe to grind and definitely not faceless gossip. Peop ... [Read More]
- 5:17:00, Dec 8th 2014 - Pastor Mark - Sounds like a great trip. Good for you Paul! Hope to see some of your pi ... [Read More]
- 1:58:52, Dec 8th 2014 - FountainFarmer - WoW! You're just commenting on an article that was posted back in Ju ... [Read More]
- 10:19:54, Dec 6th 2014 - WoW! - Sadly The Only Ones That Are Misinformed About Kaase are The Citizens of Fillm ... [Read More]
- 2:56:47, Dec 5th 2014 - annonymous - You should probably do some homework when printing articles like this. W ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Myrtle Jeanette Jameson, 94, of Spring Grove, a longtime Rushford farm homemaker, died October 22, 2003 at Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
Myrtle Jeanette Skauge was born Oct. 2, 1909, in Spring Grove and grew up in Rooster Valley, rural Spring Grove. On Sept. 15, 1927, she married Edward Jameson. They farmed in South Fork Valley, rural Rushford, for almost 50 years and retired to Spring Grove. After her husband’s death on Sept. 1, 1993, she continued to live in Spring Grove until moving to Bickford Cottage, Cedar Falls, Iowa. Mrs. Jameson was a lifelong member of Faith Lutheran Church of Blackhammer and was a leader in church and community organizations. Survivors include two sons, Merlin (Lila) of Rushford and Donald (Mavis) of Cedar Falls; a daughter, Joyce Spande of Cedar Falls; nine grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild. Three sisters and three brothers preceded her in death. The funeral for Myrtle Jeanette Jameson was October 26, 2003 at Faith Lutheran Church of Blackhammer in rural Spring Grove, with the Rev. Leonard E. Liptack officiating. Burial was in Highland Prairie Church Cemetery in rural Peterson. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.