"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Myrtle Jeanette Jameson, 94, of Spring Grove, a longtime Rushford farm homemaker, died October 22, 2003 at Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
Myrtle Jeanette Skauge was born Oct. 2, 1909, in Spring Grove and grew up in Rooster Valley, rural Spring Grove. On Sept. 15, 1927, she married Edward Jameson. They farmed in South Fork Valley, rural Rushford, for almost 50 years and retired to Spring Grove. After her husband’s death on Sept. 1, 1993, she continued to live in Spring Grove until moving to Bickford Cottage, Cedar Falls, Iowa. Mrs. Jameson was a lifelong member of Faith Lutheran Church of Blackhammer and was a leader in church and community organizations. Survivors include two sons, Merlin (Lila) of Rushford and Donald (Mavis) of Cedar Falls; a daughter, Joyce Spande of Cedar Falls; nine grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild. Three sisters and three brothers preceded her in death. The funeral for Myrtle Jeanette Jameson was October 26, 2003 at Faith Lutheran Church of Blackhammer in rural Spring Grove, with the Rev. Leonard E. Liptack officiating. Burial was in Highland Prairie Church Cemetery in rural Peterson. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.