"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, September 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniersâ€™ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert E. Parker, 69, of Preston, died October 28, 2003 at his home.
He was born Dec. 15, 1933, in Preston and attended Preston schools. He did odd jobs and worked at the Preston sawmill, and later was employed at Chick’s Pizza, the Branding Iron and Old Barn restaurants and at the Preston Servicemen's Club. Mr. Parker was an active member of Christ Lutheran Church. Survivors include a brother, Gerald (Marjorie) of Lanesboro; and two sisters, Sharon (Virgil) McCallson of Colorado Springs, Colo., and Judy (Richard) McGinley of Blooming Prairie. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Robert E. Parker was November 1, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Revs. James Rushton and Jennifer Graf co-officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.