"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:01:26, May 29th 2015 - doc - SV80, very good analogy comparing the cancer diagnosis to global warming. I th ... [Read More]
- 6:51:24, May 29th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Redhorsie51....you must be another one that paid no attention whil ... [Read More]
- 6:09:48, May 29th 2015 - hum - Kingslandgrad, and livinthedream always have stupid posts. Kingslandgrad doesn' ... [Read More]
- 10:10:17, May 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - EXCUSE ME............... BUSH IS AT FAULT? AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT ... [Read More]
- 9:06:07, May 28th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Funny how people that actually left Harmony still expect everythin ... [Read More]
- 7:57:41, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - expat, The housing incentives that Harmony offers is nothing ne ... [Read More]
- 7:48:14, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - Play Nice, just ignore Col. Gudmundson. He has an opinion about ... [Read More]
- 7:37:34, May 28th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: It is simply impossible to have a discussion with you since yo ... [Read More]
- 6:23:55, May 28th 2015 - Play nice - I grew up in a large family. We never owned a house, we always rented. ... [Read More]
- 3:29:21, May 28th 2015 - expat - Hey I grew up in Harmony and whenever I return, I am stunned at how run down ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert E. Parker, 69, of Preston, died October 28, 2003 at his home.
He was born Dec. 15, 1933, in Preston and attended Preston schools. He did odd jobs and worked at the Preston sawmill, and later was employed at Chick’s Pizza, the Branding Iron and Old Barn restaurants and at the Preston Servicemen's Club. Mr. Parker was an active member of Christ Lutheran Church. Survivors include a brother, Gerald (Marjorie) of Lanesboro; and two sisters, Sharon (Virgil) McCallson of Colorado Springs, Colo., and Judy (Richard) McGinley of Blooming Prairie. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Robert E. Parker was November 1, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Revs. James Rushton and Jennifer Graf co-officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.