"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, December 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
- 9:04:35, Dec 20th 2014 - jfc - Peace on Earth? "Aren't humans amazing? They kill wildlife - birds, deer, al ... [Read More]
- 8:43:29, Dec 20th 2014 - Wow! - Fountainfarmer I am not trying to debate here just simply stating more homewor ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert E. Parker, 69, of Preston, died October 28, 2003 at his home.
He was born Dec. 15, 1933, in Preston and attended Preston schools. He did odd jobs and worked at the Preston sawmill, and later was employed at Chick’s Pizza, the Branding Iron and Old Barn restaurants and at the Preston Servicemen's Club. Mr. Parker was an active member of Christ Lutheran Church. Survivors include a brother, Gerald (Marjorie) of Lanesboro; and two sisters, Sharon (Virgil) McCallson of Colorado Springs, Colo., and Judy (Richard) McGinley of Blooming Prairie. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Robert E. Parker was November 1, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Revs. James Rushton and Jennifer Graf co-officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.