"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:55:44, Aug 1st 2014 - Eagle - I agree with many of the points you have brought up. I do not consider myself ... [Read More]
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert E. Parker, 69, of Preston, died October 28, 2003 at his home.
He was born Dec. 15, 1933, in Preston and attended Preston schools. He did odd jobs and worked at the Preston sawmill, and later was employed at Chick’s Pizza, the Branding Iron and Old Barn restaurants and at the Preston Servicemen's Club. Mr. Parker was an active member of Christ Lutheran Church. Survivors include a brother, Gerald (Marjorie) of Lanesboro; and two sisters, Sharon (Virgil) McCallson of Colorado Springs, Colo., and Judy (Richard) McGinley of Blooming Prairie. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Robert E. Parker was November 1, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Revs. James Rushton and Jennifer Graf co-officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.