"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 19th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert E. Parker, 69, of Preston, died October 28, 2003 at his home.
He was born Dec. 15, 1933, in Preston and attended Preston schools. He did odd jobs and worked at the Preston sawmill, and later was employed at Chick’s Pizza, the Branding Iron and Old Barn restaurants and at the Preston Servicemen's Club. Mr. Parker was an active member of Christ Lutheran Church. Survivors include a brother, Gerald (Marjorie) of Lanesboro; and two sisters, Sharon (Virgil) McCallson of Colorado Springs, Colo., and Judy (Richard) McGinley of Blooming Prairie. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Robert E. Parker was November 1, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Revs. James Rushton and Jennifer Graf co-officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.