"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, November 27th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mr. Finneseth, 93, of La Crosse, formerly of Fountain, died October 24, 2003 at Hillview Health Care Center in La Crosse.
He was born June 12, 1910, in Fountain. He was employed at Continental Clothing in La Crosse for 45 years and was a member of Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in La Crosse. Survivors include a sister, Margaret Martin of Rochester. He was preceded in death by his wife, the former Dorothy Carlson, in 1971, a sister and a brother. The funeral for Ilot M. “Finn” Finneseth was October 28, 2003 at Woodruff-Jandt Funeral Home in La Crosse, Wis., with the Rev. Julie Wollman officiating. Burial was in Woodlawn Cemetery.