"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:39:12, Dec 17th 2014 - SgtRock - I guess I hit a sore spot. The comments Jeff made in his article are his ... [Read More]
- 4:06:16, Dec 17th 2014 - @SGT Rock - "You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning f ... [Read More]
- 12:59:15, Dec 16th 2014 - SgtRock - You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning for ... [Read More]
- 6:53:39, Dec 15th 2014 - - Enough with the Liberal bashing!!!! ... [Read More]
- 12:43:11, Dec 9th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Wow! Yes, people are entitled to their opinion anytime they feel fre ... [Read More]
- 5:54:41, Dec 8th 2014 - WoW! - Fountainfarmer no serious Axe to grind and definitely not faceless gossip. Peop ... [Read More]
- 5:17:00, Dec 8th 2014 - Pastor Mark - Sounds like a great trip. Good for you Paul! Hope to see some of your pi ... [Read More]
- 1:58:52, Dec 8th 2014 - FountainFarmer - WoW! You're just commenting on an article that was posted back in Ju ... [Read More]
- 10:19:54, Dec 6th 2014 - WoW! - Sadly The Only Ones That Are Misinformed About Kaase are The Citizens of Fillm ... [Read More]
- 2:56:47, Dec 5th 2014 - annonymous - You should probably do some homework when printing articles like this. W ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mr. Finneseth, 93, of La Crosse, formerly of Fountain, died October 24, 2003 at Hillview Health Care Center in La Crosse.
He was born June 12, 1910, in Fountain. He was employed at Continental Clothing in La Crosse for 45 years and was a member of Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in La Crosse. Survivors include a sister, Margaret Martin of Rochester. He was preceded in death by his wife, the former Dorothy Carlson, in 1971, a sister and a brother. The funeral for Ilot M. “Finn” Finneseth was October 28, 2003 at Woodruff-Jandt Funeral Home in La Crosse, Wis., with the Rev. Julie Wollman officiating. Burial was in Woodlawn Cemetery.