"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:27:56, May 27th 2015 - sv80 - The US has the highest gun/crime rate of any highly advanced first world count ... [Read More]
- 6:25:36, May 27th 2015 - waytogo - You r so right kim. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. I sat my g ... [Read More]
- 8:54:34, May 26th 2015 - sv80 - To Hawkeye and Wentworth The fact that you resort to sarcasm, ridicule, and ... [Read More]
- 1:50:35, May 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- my response to the above article pretty much addresses the iss ... [Read More]
- 12:16:53, May 26th 2015 - SV80 - Talk and criticism are cheap, Redhorse51. So what is your solution? Just ... [Read More]
- 6:58:59, May 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - Chicago Tribune, Tuesday, May 26. 56 shot and 12 killed over the long M ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Conway, 90, of Chatfield, a former insurance administrator and farm homemaker, died October 24, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived several years.
Mary McMinn was born April 5, 1913, in Earlstown, England. In April 1938, she married John Conway in England. He immigrated to the United States in August 1952, and she and their family moved to Chatfield in April 1953. Mrs. Conway was an insurance administrator in Rochester until 1975 and farmed with her husband in the Lanesboro area until 1982. Her husband died Nov. 5, 1999. Survivors include six sons, Christopher (Ann) of Santa Barbara, Calif., William (Sandra) of Vadnais Heights, Minn., Jim (Janet) and Peter, both of Chatfield, Philip (Kay) of Rochester and Francis of Preston; two daughters, Elizabeth (George) Frisch of St. Paul and Jane (Duane) Halvorson of Chatfield; 22 grandchildren; and 18 great-grandchildren. A brother preceded her in death. A memorial service for Mary Conway was October 30, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield.