"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, March 7th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Conway, 90, of Chatfield, a former insurance administrator and farm homemaker, died October 24, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived several years.
Mary McMinn was born April 5, 1913, in Earlstown, England. In April 1938, she married John Conway in England. He immigrated to the United States in August 1952, and she and their family moved to Chatfield in April 1953. Mrs. Conway was an insurance administrator in Rochester until 1975 and farmed with her husband in the Lanesboro area until 1982. Her husband died Nov. 5, 1999. Survivors include six sons, Christopher (Ann) of Santa Barbara, Calif., William (Sandra) of Vadnais Heights, Minn., Jim (Janet) and Peter, both of Chatfield, Philip (Kay) of Rochester and Francis of Preston; two daughters, Elizabeth (George) Frisch of St. Paul and Jane (Duane) Halvorson of Chatfield; 22 grandchildren; and 18 great-grandchildren. A brother preceded her in death. A memorial service for Mary Conway was October 30, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield.