"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:19:12, Oct 4th 2015 - Commonsense - And people on bikes, moterized scooters need to stay off the sidewalks ... [Read More]
- 5:11:54, Oct 3rd 2015 - Cityit - I can't believe a school with an enrollment this size can't control bullying. ... [Read More]
- 9:37:37, Oct 2nd 2015 - Steve of Steve's Kitchen YouTube - Hi Becky. Google sends me a little note when my ... [Read More]
- 7:27:38, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbulling - Op, spell check, just waiting ... [Read More]
- 6:14:53, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbullys - Cityit....Can't do that, I'm better than them! Once these kids turn 18, ... [Read More]
- 4:22:44, Oct 2nd 2015 - James1952 - Paul- A group of citizens has been asking questions and getting no answers ... [Read More]
- 2:27:40, Oct 2nd 2015 - Paul - Mr. Gudmundson, Once again you have declared war, rallied the troops and sent ... [Read More]
- 1:06:34, Oct 2nd 2015 - 1187 - Kidsrule- It seems to me that you wont even take the time of day to hear his ar ... [Read More]
- 11:41:12, Oct 2nd 2015 - Kidsrule - James1952, I will answer with, it is not worth the time of day to argue wi ... [Read More]
- 6:35:20, Oct 2nd 2015 - Cityit - I know of a good bully program. The dads of the bullied kids should beat the ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Conway, 90, of Chatfield, a former insurance administrator and farm homemaker, died October 24, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived several years.
Mary McMinn was born April 5, 1913, in Earlstown, England. In April 1938, she married John Conway in England. He immigrated to the United States in August 1952, and she and their family moved to Chatfield in April 1953. Mrs. Conway was an insurance administrator in Rochester until 1975 and farmed with her husband in the Lanesboro area until 1982. Her husband died Nov. 5, 1999. Survivors include six sons, Christopher (Ann) of Santa Barbara, Calif., William (Sandra) of Vadnais Heights, Minn., Jim (Janet) and Peter, both of Chatfield, Philip (Kay) of Rochester and Francis of Preston; two daughters, Elizabeth (George) Frisch of St. Paul and Jane (Duane) Halvorson of Chatfield; 22 grandchildren; and 18 great-grandchildren. A brother preceded her in death. A memorial service for Mary Conway was October 30, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield.