"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, March 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:08:12, Mar 26th 2015 - saverton - Love your story Jim. . . . Good Job! ... [Read More]
- 12:35:40, Mar 26th 2015 - luver of all things left - Sorry pal, I'm kind of new to this. I'll use spellcheck f ... [Read More]
- 6:55:20, Mar 25th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To lover of all things left In addition please watch your spelling. I ... [Read More]
- 2:38:08, Mar 25th 2015 - vikefan 1 - I take full ownership of what I wrote. Where did you get the idea that I ... [Read More]
- 12:15:11, Mar 25th 2015 - old farmer - Good job Gabrielle, just a couple extra thoughts. Animals deserve our w ... [Read More]
- 9:18:51, Mar 25th 2015 - luver of all thingss laft - Vikean1 dude don't blame them, take some ownership of wat ... [Read More]
- 11:34:43, Mar 24th 2015 - LOOKonTheBrightSide - Cheer up guys, you're all idiots regardless of political party ... [Read More]
- 11:27:21, Mar 24th 2015 - Jaded - Thanks for turning a teenager's journal project as a springboard for your ow ... [Read More]
- 8:41:18, Mar 24th 2015 - tootsie - I enjoyed your story about your great, great grandmothers Norwegian trunk. ... [Read More]
- 2:20:37, Mar 24th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To lover of all things left. Yes, you have a point. I'm afraid I have ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Conway, 90, of Chatfield, a former insurance administrator and farm homemaker, died October 24, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived several years.
Mary McMinn was born April 5, 1913, in Earlstown, England. In April 1938, she married John Conway in England. He immigrated to the United States in August 1952, and she and their family moved to Chatfield in April 1953. Mrs. Conway was an insurance administrator in Rochester until 1975 and farmed with her husband in the Lanesboro area until 1982. Her husband died Nov. 5, 1999. Survivors include six sons, Christopher (Ann) of Santa Barbara, Calif., William (Sandra) of Vadnais Heights, Minn., Jim (Janet) and Peter, both of Chatfield, Philip (Kay) of Rochester and Francis of Preston; two daughters, Elizabeth (George) Frisch of St. Paul and Jane (Duane) Halvorson of Chatfield; 22 grandchildren; and 18 great-grandchildren. A brother preceded her in death. A memorial service for Mary Conway was October 30, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield.