"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:55:44, Aug 1st 2014 - Eagle - I agree with many of the points you have brought up. I do not consider myself ... [Read More]
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Conway, 90, of Chatfield, a former insurance administrator and farm homemaker, died October 24, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived several years.
Mary McMinn was born April 5, 1913, in Earlstown, England. In April 1938, she married John Conway in England. He immigrated to the United States in August 1952, and she and their family moved to Chatfield in April 1953. Mrs. Conway was an insurance administrator in Rochester until 1975 and farmed with her husband in the Lanesboro area until 1982. Her husband died Nov. 5, 1999. Survivors include six sons, Christopher (Ann) of Santa Barbara, Calif., William (Sandra) of Vadnais Heights, Minn., Jim (Janet) and Peter, both of Chatfield, Philip (Kay) of Rochester and Francis of Preston; two daughters, Elizabeth (George) Frisch of St. Paul and Jane (Duane) Halvorson of Chatfield; 22 grandchildren; and 18 great-grandchildren. A brother preceded her in death. A memorial service for Mary Conway was October 30, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield.