"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, April 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:13:19, Apr 27th 2015 - middle ground - Do you "enlightened' people who say the science is settled know that ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Apr 27th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - at doc- NEWS FLASH, Al Gore just stated the reason for the drought In ... [Read More]
- 5:45:13, Apr 26th 2015 - LOLZ - Do the corporations disclose the list of chemicals used in fracking? I didn't ... [Read More]
- 11:13:40, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - I think this is a little hysterical given this sand has been widely used ... [Read More]
- 10:59:21, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - Mr. Panko, a few facts to interject: 1] There is no lack of state and f ... [Read More]
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - email@example.com - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Kenneth Vreeman, 82, of Cherry Grove, a former farmer and construction worker, died November 1, 2003 at Regional Health Services of Howard County, Iowa, in Cresco of complications of a stroke.
He was born July 17, 1921, in Forestville Township, Fillmore County, to Edward and Kate (Kappers) Vreeman. On Aug. 4, 1943, he married Johannah Hamersma in Cherry Grove, where they made their home. Mr. Vreeman farmed and worked in construction for Hadland & Vreeman, Kappers Construction and LaCrescent Ready Mix. He was a member of Cherry Grove United Methodist Church, where he served as usher for many years. Survivors include his wife; a son, Konnie (Paula) of Preston; two daughters, JoAnn (Charles) Forland of Spring Valley and Kim (Jim) Amdahl of Flandreau, S.D.; eight grandchildren; four stepgrandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. A brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Kenneth Vreeman was November 4, 2003 at the Cherry Grove United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Mark Rader officiating. Burial was in Cherry Grove Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.