"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 26th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Kenneth Vreeman, 82, of Cherry Grove, a former farmer and construction worker, died November 1, 2003 at Regional Health Services of Howard County, Iowa, in Cresco of complications of a stroke.
He was born July 17, 1921, in Forestville Township, Fillmore County, to Edward and Kate (Kappers) Vreeman. On Aug. 4, 1943, he married Johannah Hamersma in Cherry Grove, where they made their home. Mr. Vreeman farmed and worked in construction for Hadland & Vreeman, Kappers Construction and LaCrescent Ready Mix. He was a member of Cherry Grove United Methodist Church, where he served as usher for many years. Survivors include his wife; a son, Konnie (Paula) of Preston; two daughters, JoAnn (Charles) Forland of Spring Valley and Kim (Jim) Amdahl of Flandreau, S.D.; eight grandchildren; four stepgrandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. A brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Kenneth Vreeman was November 4, 2003 at the Cherry Grove United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Mark Rader officiating. Burial was in Cherry Grove Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.