"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, December 7th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:36:23, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - I'm going to give all of the senile citizens who voted him in the big HOO HA whe ... [Read More]
- 8:32:10, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - Now the republican congress is threatening to shut down the government if Drumpf ... [Read More]
- 8:08:11, Dec 7th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, if I misread your politics, I apologize. I promise to watch furt ... [Read More]
- 7:54:51, Dec 7th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, now there's the Left Wing Zealot we have come to know and love. Aw ... [Read More]
- 5:51:23, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - Republicans don't believe in facts. ... [Read More]
- 5:49:27, Dec 7th 2016 - livin' the dream - Tweakers are the lowest form of life. ... [Read More]
- 3:18:08, Dec 6th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I do find it interesting that, although all I've done is a ... [Read More]
- 1:05:28, Dec 6th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye63 So nearly 3 million more votes for Clinton than Trump means nothing ... [Read More]
- 11:04:07, Dec 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, you did get an answer from the American people in a very substa ... [Read More]
- 4:13:12, Dec 5th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63, There was no response to my question when people voted. M ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Kenneth Vreeman, 82, of Cherry Grove, a former farmer and construction worker, died November 1, 2003 at Regional Health Services of Howard County, Iowa, in Cresco of complications of a stroke.
He was born July 17, 1921, in Forestville Township, Fillmore County, to Edward and Kate (Kappers) Vreeman. On Aug. 4, 1943, he married Johannah Hamersma in Cherry Grove, where they made their home. Mr. Vreeman farmed and worked in construction for Hadland & Vreeman, Kappers Construction and LaCrescent Ready Mix. He was a member of Cherry Grove United Methodist Church, where he served as usher for many years. Survivors include his wife; a son, Konnie (Paula) of Preston; two daughters, JoAnn (Charles) Forland of Spring Valley and Kim (Jim) Amdahl of Flandreau, S.D.; eight grandchildren; four stepgrandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. A brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Kenneth Vreeman was November 4, 2003 at the Cherry Grove United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Mark Rader officiating. Burial was in Cherry Grove Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.